Taking a Class with GF vol. Good or Bad ??

haha now you all are gonna make OP change his mind, he's gonna end up losing the girl just by telling her he doesn't want to take a class together

NO!

I don't care if you don't plan on breaking up with her in the near future or not, DON'T DO IT, ITS A TRAP.

I had 5 classes with mine last year. We broke up and it wasnt so bad. We got along. But yeah not a good idea. Sometimes it got akward cuz we didnt have much totalk about after talking for the past 3 hours. lol

dont do it. trust me if theres another bad chick in that class and you get caught lookin u could become apart of team yns

i did it back in the day... she helped me keep focus ... got an a in the classes actually... we still broke up later lol no saltymo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn some of yall got burned by doing this
smh.gif
, so Imma take heed and learn
laugh.gif

I couldn't just openly come out and say that I didn't want to take a class with her, well I did
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

She got a little down giving me the 21questions as to why, but I had to fix that #$%% real quick
laugh.gif
by saying "I'll give it some thought"
grin.gif

NT gave me an overwhelming NO and thus saved my backside.. Thanks NT
happy.gif

Shoutouts to all you bums who broke up with their chick, during the course
tongue.gif
roll.gif

i kid i kid
pimp.gif

[/color]

Not a very good idea. Like someone else said, if you break up you're going to have to see her everyday

Depends on the class, if your gonna take a class with a lot of girls then helllll noooooooooooo.

If your gonna take a class with a 50/50 boy/girl average then think about it but its not recommended.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Depends on the class, if your gonna take a class with a lot of girls then helllll noooooooooooo.

If your gonna take a class with a 50/50 boy/girl average then think about it but its not recommended.
My classes are generally 60/40 girls.. the girl population is 55% on campus, so I'm always going to be in aroom full of them.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Ehh, im not a believer it's as bad as some people make it seem, but I probably wouldn't do it.

laugh.gif

good job OP!
i could tell you how it was gonna go:
starts off good, she's helping you in areas you need help in, staying focused and whatnot
you arent even looking at other chicks really because youre happy
then you break up and have to see her everyday
and it just so happens that John Legend drops a classic love CD (Once Again)
so youre all sad and simpin but you cant stop listening to tracks like Another Again because it's a beautiful song
so youre like stuck in this mode of sadness until the end of the term. damn you Mr. Legend...
i aint speakin from experience though...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

good job OP!
i could tell you how it was gonna go:
starts off good, she's helping you in areas you need help in, staying focused and whatnot
you arent even looking at other chicks really because youre happy
then you break up and have to see her everyday
and it just so happens that John Legend drops a classic love CD (Once Again)
so youre all sad and simpin but you cant stop listening to tracks like Another Again because it's a beautiful song
so youre like stuck in this mode of sadness until the end of the term. damn you Mr. Legend...
i aint speakin from experience though...
eyes.gif
Oh damn fam, I remember you telling me to just hit High Street when I was coming off my last relationship
laugh.gif

I take it you and Mr.Legend, have went through some ROUGH times ..no pun intended
smh.gif
laugh.gif

To Food4Thgt - Weare that close, but you as well as everybody else on NT know I gotta check out other chicks to always remember what I have.
pimp.gif

Nah homie don't do it. Yall get in a fight you see her in class, and what if there's some certified Dimes in the class u cant even swerve.

Back
Top Bottom