Taking a shower with your GF

cemo757

Banned
Anybody else's girl take ridiculously hot showers? I hop in the shower with my girl this morning, and there was straight flames coming out the shower head.I dont know how the hell she does it. I could not even turn around to face the water head on. I was using her as a shield up in there. Joint got my buttcheeksall red now. Don't get me wrong, I like a hot shower, but this was OD.

Im always turning the heat up in the shower... she likes it on some warm rain type %%**... i dont know why.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yo i swear my skin was falling off.. i cant comprhend howpeople take such hot showers.. my shorty loves it i just have her stand in the front of the shower stall while im on the edges holding on for deer life

laugh.gif

I guess its all females who do this... every time I get in I have to turn the knob cuz it feels like my skin will fall off..

LMAO this same crap happened to me i told her to start the shower up she's already in there.
I hop in and its life F'n lava coming out the shower head couldnt even breathe it was so steamy in that B****

Women tend to be cold hearted, these hot showers are used to in an attempt to balance themselves out.

laugh.gif

i cant speak for every girl but i love a hot shower.. usually i dont think its too hot but when i used to shower with my ex he used to jump out the shower withthe quickness because he said the water burned him, but it only felt semi warm to me *shrugs*

Only time I take a shower with my girl is when shes on her cycle...
She lets me finish inside of her.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

So you just made a thread to tell us you take showers with your girl?

Yo, you constantly sounding like a bitter, lonely virgin fam.
laugh.gif

Never post anything worthwhile...but steady chiming in with corny little one liners.

computer_geek.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

So you just made a thread to tell us you take showers with your girl?

Yo, you constantly sounding like a bitter, lonely virgin fam.
laugh.gif

Never post anything worthwhile...but steady chiming in with corny little one liners.

computer_geek.jpg

laugh.gif

My girl always wants to do this, but I feel you do it too much it takes the thrill out of showering together, so I usually just surprise her and jump in...

Back
Top Bottom