Taking a Vacation Alone... Good Idea/Bad Idea?

springfieldxd

Banned
i was planning on taking a trip to LA this summer, but there's one problem: the only people i know out there are females that i've smashed, and i'mtrying to swang down on something new, therefore, they shouldn't know i'm in town, because then they would want all of my time. i really didn'twant to take anyone, because my swag is best when it's solitary.

so i was gonna take the trip dolo, and just pay a random dimepiece 100 a day plus expenses to be my tour guide, that way i can ditch them if need be with noharm done.

i'm not worried about getting robbed/ending up in the wrong neighborhood, i'm just wondering if it'll go how i think it'll go.

any of you guys ever took a vacation on the lonely? how was it?

this-will-not-end-well-cat.jpg

honestly going to la by yourself could be fun and not at the same time. think of what you want to do. if its the right thing then do it. dont do it if you dontfeel right

i went to hawaii by myself and met lots of ppl around the world while i was down there, specially at the bars .

i wouldn't personally...but if you're the kind of dude that can walk into a bar alone and pick up chicks no problem, then i don't see why not.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Ducktales. You have no friends.

laugh.gif
^ prob ture but back on topic...
why wouldnt you go with one of ur boys?

yeah, you guys are actually my only friends... those people i was in those PYPs with are random strangers who were paid to pose with me.

my boys can't get off the week of my birthday, so i gotta take it dolo if i take it at all.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i was planning on taking a trip to LA this summer, but there's one problem: the only people i know out there are females that i've smashed, and i'm trying to swang down on something new, therefore, they shouldn't know i'm in town, because then they would want all of my time. i really didn't want to take anyone, because my swag is best when it's solitary.

so i was gonna take the trip dolo, and just pay a random dimepiece 100 a day plus expenses to be my tour guide, that way i can ditch them if need be with no harm done.

i'm not worried about getting robbed/ending up in the wrong neighborhood, i'm just wondering if it'll go how i think it'll go.

What the?

Since you did plan on it I bet you'd be alright.

I'm in the same boat except my friends would rather spend all their money on sneakers and clothes instead of trips.

When you gonna be in LA?

I wouldn't go on a vacation by myself but that's just me. If you think you'll have a good time solo then who cares go for it. I just like to haveat least one persons company though.

What do you do when you go to a bar? Just wait by yourself until you find a girl to talk to?

I don't think I could ever do this cause I like to be with my friends when I travel

aint nothing better than saying "you remember when....."

Originally Posted by MrSpectacular

masturbation ftw

how y'all figure i'd go to LA just to fap?

did y'all miss the part about me having poon waiting?

new trim is the objective here, folks.

i was planning on taking a trip to LA this summer, but there's one problem: the only people i know out there are females that i've smashed, and i'm trying to swang down on something new, therefore, they shouldn't know i'm in town, because then they would want all of my time. i really didn't want to take anyone, because my swag is best when it's solitary.

so i was gonna take the trip dolo, and just pay a random dimepiece 100 a day plus expenses to be my tour guide, that way i can ditch them if need be with no harm done.

Lazy to the bone, just Google attractions in LA.

Originally Posted by MrSpectacular

masturbation ftw

how y'all figure i'd go to LA just to fap?

did y'all miss the part about me having poon waiting?

new trim is the objective here, folks.

so if you have "poon" waiting ... why not just go? i thought you were on some one man band type 'ishhh walking around looking lonely ....

Idk you but I'll roll if you gon pay my way...fiending for some in n out BUT NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

Back
Top Bottom