Taking one for the team Vol. I need another shot!

Recently I was at a party, and my dude has been talking to this girl for about 2 weeks, anyways she brings her friend from a different college to this partyand she keeps asking about me and what not..

So I figure i will be nice and just go and talk to her, cause she is butt ugly, teeth looking like her tongue is in jail and %+#. But my boy says the only wayhe can get any is if I go back to the house and smash on this chicks friend. Anyways, im being nice just talking to her and then we go back to my boys house sohe can smash..

The whole time I was like, man I gotta be a good friend, and I'm going to have to drink alot more to do anything with this chick.

I go back with them so the girl dont feel uncomfortable and so my boy can hit, anyways im still trying to be nice and ask this girl for her number even thoughI had no intent to save it, and she said I cant get her number unless I stay over with her. She had the couch bed pulled out and everything, she was ready forit. At this point I'm like, this girl is crazy, so I tell her I'm going to use the bathroom and just walk out the back door.

The next day I had to let my boy know I never let my standards go down, and she better bring better looking friends.

Cliffnotes- Have you ever had to be a wingman with a girl that aint good looking at all and actually gone through with it?

smh.gif

i will never understand boys.

Originally Posted by dipset99

Recently I was at a party, and my dude has been talking to this girl for about 2 weeks, anyways she brings her friend from a different college to this party and she keeps asking about me and what not.. So I figure i will be nice and just go and talk to her, cause she is butt ugly, teeth looking like her tongue is in jail and +@@. But my boy says the only way he can get any is if I go back to the house and smash on this chicks friend. Anyways, im being nice just talking to her and then we go back to my boys house so he can smash.. The whole time I was like, man I gotta be a good friend, and I'm going to have to drink alot more to do anything with this chick. I go back with them so the girl dont feel uncomfortable and so my boy can hit, anyways im still trying to be nice and ask this girl for her number even though I had no intent to save it, and she said I cant get her number unless I stay over with her. She had the couch bed pulled out and everything, she was ready for it. At this point I'm like, this girl is crazy, so I tell her I'm going to use the bathroom and just walk out the back door. The next day I had to let my boy know I never let my standards go down, and she better bring better looking friends. Cliffnotes- Have you ever had to be a wingman with a girl that aint good looking at all and actually gone through with it?

you blew it it was a easy smash i woulda got somethin for being with the ugly one all pu&*y looks the same
pimp.gif

I've been the wingman before...but I'm sorry, your story sounds like something out of an American Pie movie.
laugh.gif
it sounds so cheesy and fake.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I've been the wingman before...but I'm sorry, your story sounds like something out of an American Pie movie.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LITTLE ONE!!!!!!
smokin.gif

SMH at you not taking one for the team.

You didn't even have to smash...All you had to do was keep her occupied. Hell, you coulda layed there and shot the %*@! w/ her for like an hour then fellasleep.

Did your boy beat?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif
roll.gif
LITTLE ONE!!!!!!
smokin.gif
BIG ONE!!!!!!!
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

I know alot of dudes are gonna come in here and say u should have smashed but i think u did the right thing. There are chicks who are so ugly that you canteven get your johnson up if you tried, and i bet she was one of them chicks. I will never play the wingman for my boys, they will have another day to smash.

naw i never did that n dont plan on it for real. i dont ever think i can take 1 for the team wit a ug smug broad. am i a bad friend lol?

im glad you said you didnt smash the ugly chick you didnt even know just for your friend...........

haha, it does kinda sound fake

someone else tried to tell me it is all the same, that p*$$* is p*$$*, but I already know I am shallow so I don't need that reconfirmed.......

and yeah, he did end up smashin, so I did a good enough job,

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever been in a situation where being the wingman almost made them lower their standards to an extreme point

Why are y'all acting like you HAVE to have sex w/ the girl?

You only objective is to keep her from going back to the room where your boy and her friend are engaging in teh sex.

Having sex with the possible blocker is just one means by which to do it.

smh.gif

and yeah, he did end up smashin, so I did a good enough job,
Well then,� your job is complete.

pimp.gif

smh.gif

i will never understand boys.

What about this situation makes you say that?

If I was your boy I would have knocked your @$# out and cut off if I didn't smash...

You could have got the neck and just kept it moving...

Well, as long as your boy ended up smashing you accomplished your objective as the wingman. Who cares if you didn't smash the ugly chick, a wingmandoesn't have to smash, he just has to occupy the less attractive friend in order to leave a clear path for his friend. YOU ARE A GREAT WINGMAN SIR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell ya man i always take one for the team, because all my damn friends know once im drunk i dont care
smh.gif

im always the first guy that gets called when its time to take one, im a great wingman so im told.... i always get matched with the fat chicks, ugly friends,whatever, but every once in a while the friend is
pimp.gif
. but me n my friends stay goin on missions lol, girls with groups of friends FTW. all through the workweek we try n pull a new group for the weekend coming up, i still keep in touch with a few of the jumpoffs i smashed while taking one for the team, theyrestill on the roster, especially this one salvadorian freak we all went to the club with her n her friends, my boy was smashin her BF, n put me on with her,shes BADDDD. 26 years old, 2 kids, and a big booty
pimp.gif

takin one for the team APPRECIATED
smokin.gif

I feel you man... I wouldnt have smashed either. Its no way my boy is gonna get the tight girl and i get the ugly friend. I would be pissed and not talk to thegirl at all. I dont even like to be seen with ugly females. My boys do it all the time. I refuse!!!

grin.gif
You could have at least got the TOP...

Anyway, Sometimes you just have to take one for the team. As far as you not letting your standards down.....You don't have to Wife the
sick.gif
. Get the Top.

lawl, awesome jawsome
laugh.gif

son ran out the back door ..I keep imagining this dude lookin both ways and just duckin' out and dippin
roll.gif

as a fren you must play your role sometimes....even if the chicks ugly atleast practice your stroke or get on some r. kelly type steez and humiliate the girlhaha
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom