Taking one for the team Vol. I need another shot!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

co-sign on gettin that awesome jawsome AT LEAST.

hahaha cuzzo you just took me back to my middle school days with that one hahaha

" chick in there was givin up that STRONG NECK " haha

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

co-sign on gettin that awesome jawsome AT LEAST.

hahaha cuzzo you just took me back to my middle school days with that one hahaha

" chick in there was givin up that STRONG NECK " haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This happened to me this year. I didn't hit the chick though. There was no way in hell I was gonna. I wanted some dome but she was like she need to get toknow me first
indifferent.gif
I tried to talk her into it, but my roommate walked in.

Smashing an Ug Mug for the sake of the team is one thing, But if her teeth R jacked? No No NO. If your man smashed then mission complete and you get bonuspoints for the Ug Mug evasion. Good job solider.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Smashing an Ug Mug for the sake of the team is one thing, But if her teeth R jacked? No No NO. If your man smashed then mission complete and you get bonus points for the Ug Mug evasion. Good job solider.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

This happened to me this year. I didn't hit the chick though. There was no way in hell I was gonna. I wanted some dome but she was like she need to get to know me first
indifferent.gif
I tried to talk her into it, but my roommate walked in.

[big G] " im.....just being honest.....i dont wanna meet your daddy, but you can ride in the cady" [/BYB]

Been there cuz ...

College days in Corvallis, Or. ... my boy takes me w/ him to entertain these Cougers he met after the game. Being a good wingman I went along. Long storyshort, he takes ol girl up stairs, I'm dowstairs on the couch & this Pink toed lady proceeds to ask me if I've ever had sex on a trampoline ...
laugh.gif
have I been covered in whip cream before ... broad was thirsty for yaboy while she looked like a preserved mummy ... no lie. I couldnt do it. Wasnt the first time I've turned down (()) tho ...

Originally Posted by dreClark

SMH at you not taking one for the team.

You didn't even have to smash...All you had to do was keep her occupied. Hell, you coulda layed there and shot the %*@! w/ her for like an hour then fell asleep.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

hell ya man i always take one for the team, because all my damn friends know once im drunk i dont care
smh.gif

im always the first guy that gets called when its time to take one, im a great wingman so im told.... i always get matched with the fat chicks, ugly friends, whatever, but every once in a while the friend is
pimp.gif
. but me n my friends stay goin on missions lol, girls with groups of friends FTW. all through the work week we try n pull a new group for the weekend coming up, i still keep in touch with a few of the jumpoffs i smashed while taking one for the team, theyre still on the roster, especially this one salvadorian freak we all went to the club with her n her friends, my boy was smashin her BF, n put me on with her, shes BADDDD. 26 years old, 2 kids, and a big booty
pimp.gif

takin one for the team APPRECIATED
smokin.gif
sick.gif
surprised no one caught that. Hope that's a typo

Back
Top Bottom