taking volleyball class in college?

Any physical education class in college = easy A. Most cases you have to take at least one to meet the gen ed requirement, so go for it....I took weighttraining tho.

I've never taken it, but if your school is coed....

pimp.gif

I took tennis in college, all I did was stand on the baseline and smoke butts. The course didnt count towards anything, but my advisor felt it would be aresponsible use of my time.

Hey man I am talking volleyball at my school this semester and I can't wait to start it. I played varsity volleyball in high school and it was good times.This year I checked the people in my classes and out of 24 there is only 5 guys. So its going to be pretty fun. All you got to do is have a good time and tryto play the game and you get an A. So take it man you won't regret it.

i'm taking it this coming semester. My schedule was stupid and I needed one more credit. I saw some bad chicks in there when I've walked by the gymbefore

took it in college, got an A
the sport was really fun and there were plenty of
pimp.gif
chicks
i remember spiking the ball really hard and busted up a chicks face, i felt so bad
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
, but she was a good sportabout it

I took volleyball becasue I love the sport and I wanted to stay in decent shape. It was an easy A and I'd do it all over again if I could.

Back
Top Bottom