Talib Kweli @ HOB on 1/25

Who's going? It's gonna be my first time seeing this guy perform.. cant wait.
pimp.gif

BTW, any insiders that know who else will be performing?

yo ive seen him perform like 3 times, hes always blaaazzed outta his mind, so yeah its gonna be a good show. and usually he brings out deray davis, and agroup from his label, strong arm steady...they suck.

I got tix for the 26th... I have seen him probably like 6 times..... Yeah usually strong arm steady, Phil da Agony. One time Mos and Kanye rolled through.....you never know who will roll through at the HOB sunset shows..... always good!

wow, i need one more ticket. my friend wants to roll with us.
where can I find one more ticket guys?

^^ TRICKKNOWLEDGE

yeah i got tickets to the 26th show too....ive seen him 4 times....

did u see him at the wiltern when Kanye rolled through?

talib always puts on a good show

Man...

Great show on friday. When common came out the crowd went crazy. I thought the place was going to fall down. It killed me when little brother came out andnobody knew who the hell they were. As soon as that beat dropped I went crazy.

Who is going to the common show?

im going to the Common show out in Anaheim. Only been to the HoB on Sunset though, dont know what to expect out there, im hoping for some type of guestappearance doubt its anything like Sunset though... anyone know?

^ went to the nas show at aneheim and sunset...dont know why sunset is just something else...anyways those going to the common show noticed that they arehaving two shows that night im going to the late show how bout you guys?

hopefully going to the early show, but damn Com AND Little Brother were guests at the Talib show, jesus Im freakin jealous right now

Back
Top Bottom