talk about having a bad day.

On this day, my cousin failed his GMAT exam for the second times, and it was his 24th birthday, and my pops almost destory my ride this afternoon. To make itworst, I was 2 weeks away from completing my DUI classes and getting my full L back.
mad.gif
To top that off my mom passed ago on this day 7 years ago. $$$! I'm having a bad day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn that sucks, keep your head up. The GMAT is tough, I got the minimum acceptable score (500) to get into my grad school luckily though

Originally Posted by BallinB

Damn that sucks, keep your head up. The GMAT is tough, I got the minimum acceptable score (500) to get into my grad school luckily though
rub it in
laugh.gif

We are going have those days that just seems like never going to end. One bad thing after another, just calm down and take baby steps to go where you need togo.

Wow man.. That sucks. I'm sorta right with you though.. I crashed my Nissan two days ago, and insurance doesnt want to cover it. Wont know the finaloutcome til Monday. So now it's looking like I'm going to be finishing paying a car note ($12,000) for a car that I cant even drive anymore, paying forthe damage on the other ladys car(lady I hit), and either paying to get the damage on my car fixed or selling it (which I will probably end up doing) anddumping the money that I get from it into my 240SX...
tired.gif
Life is rough. Keep your head up.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

rub it in
laugh.gif
naw he had 500 the first time. He wanted to get 600 or higher to get into a UC school.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by JayHood23

rub it in
laugh.gif
naw he had 500 the first time. He wanted to get 600 or higher to get into a UC school.
Ah ok I see now, never hurts to want to do better

Wait, did you or your cousin fail the GMAT? Not to belittle your problems or anything, I must just have a much different relationship with my cousins, becauseI've never once been affected by something they've done.

Today was pretty bad, I found out (well, re-found out) that I have a heart condition that is extremely rare, so they don't know what the consequences of itare. They usually only find it in people who are already having heart problems like congenital heart disease, so they don't know what problems my conditionactually causes.

good looking out on the head up. Well I have hella love for my cousin, but he is still pissed off, however, he drunk off his #+*, so he probably get over it inthe next morning. But, I drinks a little bit to get my anger out somehow. All I got to say, I got to gather myself together and get my life together.

my pops borrowed my ride and got into a accident on Wednesday afternoon. I get it back soon, I won't be driving since my ride got damaged earlier.

Drink it up drink it up homie.. hope times will get better soon though. I must say for you, my day wasn't so bad, but I live the day in every moment when Ican since past tragedies.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I'm sorry bout your mom but damn son, NikeTalk ain't no damn blog...

I'd expect nothing less from someone of your ilk...theres is such a thing known as compassion in this country, learn aboutit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I'd expect nothing less from someone of your ilk...theres is such a thing known as compassion in this country, learn about it
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Hop off troll...following me into threads and %!%+ .....ilk ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I'd expect nothing less from someone of your ilk...theres is such a thing known as compassion in this country, learn about it
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Hop off troll...following me into threads and %!%+ .....ilk ?
laugh.gif

I find it highly ironic you knocking me for having a decent command of the English language...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Plus no-ones agrees with your comment in this thread, dude is having a bad day yet you have nothing better than to kick him hence I called you out, who careswho you are.....well, apart from you?

Don't be mad cuz YNS.

OP, things dip low before they come back up so just think about the positive that will come later. I am sorry to hear about your mom though, there is no worsefeeling than to lose a parent and I'm sorry you're going thru it. It's almost the weekend so plan something with the homies for tomorrow.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Don't be mad cuz YNS.

OP, things dip low before they come back up so just think about the positive that will come later. I am sorry to hear about your mom though, there is no worse feeling than to lose a parent and I'm sorry you're going thru it. It's almost the weekend so plan something with the homies for tomorrow.
grin.gif

I'm not smashing? LOL Sounding like Dr. Phil with nothing to say...take this jolly rancher and sit in the corner, you're in time out noob. You can comeout when I sign out.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Don't be mad cuz YNS.

OP, things dip low before they come back up so just think about the positive that will come later. I am sorry to hear about your mom though, there is no worse feeling than to lose a parent and I'm sorry you're going thru it. It's almost the weekend so plan something with the homies for tomorrow.
grin.gif

Lovemysole - lets ignore this fool & get back on topic....he makes himself look wack in every topic he clicks in....dude is very uncultured& flat out RUDE
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom