Talking about ruining a great song. Lil Wayne- Nike Boots

it premiered tuesday night here in DMV on 93.9. who heard it? just helped out wale, wayne did nothing on this song.

heard about it, but still haven't heard the track
mad.gif

anywhere i can download it?
wasnt wale supposed to put it on his page? i thought he was joking when he said he had wayne on it.... guess not.

I never really liked this song the hook outshines the rest for the most part and Im a fan, Wayne coulda only made this song worse. Its crazy how some ppls 1stsong they heard from Wale is this, where were yall last year when Dig Dug and Breakdown came out? Them joints BANG inthe club.

smokin.gif

i know wale knows that wayne be spittin that trash now, he just tryin to get spins. can't knock the hustle

Wale is hot trash, trying to be one of those "different" rappers by conforming to all the "different rappers" nothing orginal or"new" about this guy and got his feelings hurt by all those negative iTunes reviews. Hey look, i got my Nike Boots on, my Black Gore-Tex and dreads,I now look like EVERYONE else. Nothing orignal about here. And this whole "DMV" trash....
indifferent.gif
...im not even going to start.

Wale is hot trash, trying to be one of those "different" rappers by conforming to all the "different rappers" nothing orginal or "new" about this guy and got his feelings hurt by all those negative iTunes reviews. Hey look, i got my Nike Boots on, my Black Gore-Tex and dreads, I now look like EVERYONE else. Nothing orignal about here. And this whole "DMV" trash....
indifferent.gif
Wale is hot trash?
laugh.gif
O.k. fam. oh and Wale doesn'thave dreads, so i'm trying to figure out where that came from. You sound like you getting paid to hate, get a life.

Back to the subject, i can't blame the man for getting Weezy on the track to get more spins and national attention. Like somebody else said, I'm surehe knows Weezy ain't all that vicious on tracks, but the attention that comes along with him, is.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Wale is hot trash, trying to be one of those "different" rappers by conforming to all the "different rappers" nothing orginal or "new" about this guy and got his feelings hurt by all those negative iTunes reviews. Hey look, i got my Nike Boots on, my Black Gore-Tex and dreads, I now look like EVERYONE else. Nothing orignal about here. And this whole "DMV" trash....
indifferent.gif

Sand in your vagina? It'll be alright.

indifferent.gif

I mean son you mad? You are entitled to your opinion about the artist but you are reaching with those comments. Wale doesnt even have dreads son but i guessyou are trying to get at the DC area with those comments. And you from Va? Must be out of the "DMV" area so you mad
roll.gif

EDIT*- can someone hook me up with the remix? I dont bump the radio so still havent heard this track yet.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

indifferent.gif

I mean son you mad? You are entitled to your opinion about the artist but you are reaching with those comments. Wale doesnt even have dreads son but i guess you are trying to get at the DC area with those comments. And you from Va? Must be out of the "DMV" area so you mad
roll.gif

EDIT*- can someone hook me up with the remix? I dont bump the radio so still havent heard this track yet.

Pure hate. If they ain't from the SEC, wearing sperry's and polos then they wack. The song is alright but it ain't hot.

speaking of flashing lights, u really think wale is wack with something like:

Only believe in shoes and cars
Well more of the prior, the latter is tired
I am vicious like Michael-
-Vick is to Fido, you can bite him.

Back
Top Bottom