Talking about ruining a great song. Lil Wayne- Nike Boots

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Wale is hot trash, trying to be one of those "different" rappers by conforming to all the "different rappers" nothing orginal or "new" about this guy and got his feelings hurt by all those negative iTunes reviews. Hey look, i got my Nike Boots on, my Black Gore-Tex and dreads, I now look like EVERYONE else. Nothing orignal about here. And this whole "DMV" trash....
indifferent.gif
...im not even going to start.

From reading a number of your previous posts in previous topics, you come off as a serious closet prejudice person, as well as extremely spiteful aboutsomething.

I would say racist, but I won't call you out on being racist because I have no proof, but in numerous other posts, you hop in and just clash and arguewith everyone else.

YOU GO TO OLE MISS....OLE F'N MISS.

indifferent.gif

i love the song but to break through to other crowds u gotta put wayne on the track
laugh.gif
seriously tho wayne is like the litmus test for hot records. get thatmoney boy..jus remember us at NT

Wale is hot trash, trying to be one of those "different" rappers by conforming to all the "different rappers" nothing orginal or "new" about this guy and got his feelings hurt by all those negative iTunes reviews. Hey look, i got my Nike Boots on, my Black Gore-Tex and dreads, I now look like EVERYONE else. Nothing orignal about here. And this whole "DMV" trash....
indifferent.gif

not cosigning about wale being hot trash but i can agree with that statement for so many artists! Lupe included.

not cosigning about wale being hot trash but i can agree with that statement for so many artists! Lupe included.
this way off topic, but i wonder howmany people actually listen to lupe (mixtapes + albums) and dont just go off what they see in the media

indifferent.gif

why cant any body just not like an artist they either garbage or hot there is never a medium...you sound mad ignorant my dude.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back to the topic...Wayne was awful on the song....but that "#%+%@ don't say it if Simon didn't" line was hilarious

Back
Top Bottom