Talking Mickey Mouse??? DAMN Disney technology ftw vol. i knew he was real

thats not NORMal, THOUGH

nerd.gif

As a toddler I would be mad excited to see Mickey talking back to me, but as an adult I'm a lil creeped out and scared lol. But its nice to see this because really its about time they made them able to talk

wait, so there's still a person under there right? cause if not... i'm tired of robots taking people's jobs!!!

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by EvansST

There has to be somebody under that mask.

of course there is... technology aint THAT crazy
laugh.gif
That's what I thought
laugh.gif

I made that statement because of the comments that were made and people sound really amazed about a mask. It's dope but it has been done before in movies like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

i'm geeking out about this right now, they got that mickey voice down man. sounds so genuine, like right out of the movies/cartoons.

seeing mickey as a kid was a dream come true. having a convo with mickey? damn i can see this being HUGE.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

There has to be somebody under that mask.

of course there is... technology aint THAT crazy
laugh.gif
That's what I thought
laugh.gif

I made that statement because of the comments that were made and people sound really amazed about a mask. It's dope but it has been done before in movies like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

i think in TMNT, it was either dubbed over or they just had voice actors. mickey's voice in these videos sound exactly like the cartoons/movies, that's why im pretty amazed as well.

So they just use like a Mickey Mouse vocal version of Autotune?

That's still creepy though. I never liked these things walking around, especially at Chuck E. Cheese. When I was a kid, I'd always go in the opposite direction when I saw the person in the costume coming
laugh.gif
You watch on TV and you don't expect them to be tall like that

Six Flags needs to get on this though. A Bugs Bunny one would be
pimp.gif
, I always preferred Bugs Bunny's personality, dude is cool

why'd mickey sound so scared when he said director pete was coming?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

why'd mickey sound so scared when he said director pete was coming?
laugh.gif

haha when that part came up, i imagined mickey saying something like "#@*$ director pete" in front of the kid.

now you KNOW the guy in the costume tried saying kid-inappropriate phrases just to see how it'd sound LOL

eek.gif
I watched both vids, but I'm not sure whether it is a robot, but there is a person in there.

Back
Top Bottom