talking to an ex and...

know these feels

my ex cheated on me with some square *** broke boy lame :smh: mannnn i was with her *** for the longest too i wish she didnt cheat on me :smh: i could never figure out what went wrong :smh:

i held a grudge for a good *** month ethered the **** out of her wanted her to be so dam miserable she needed to know the magnitude of the L that she just took

she was cryin and **** talkin bout how she wants me back i ended up triying to smash anything that moves (no homo females only) :rofl:

few months later i just stopped caring barely talk to her now she still checks up on me every now and then

Last edited:
Repped. Thank you yamb god fontaine fontaine

know these feels

my ex cheated on me with some square *** broke boy lame :smh: mannnn i was with her *** for the longest too i wish she didnt cheat on me :smh: i could never figure out what went wrong :smh:

i held a grudge for a good *** month ethered the **** out of her wanted her to be so dam miserable she needed to know the magnitude of the L that she just took

she was cryin and **** talkin bout how she wants me back i ended up triying to smash anything that moves (no homo females only) :rofl:

few months later i just stopped caring barely talk to her now she still checks up on me every now and then

Yo what's the deal with this ish. I get a call or text every 2-3 months on some "I just wanna make sure you're alive" type steez. It was whatever the first few times cuz it led to me smashing (no strings attached), but now it's just annoying. Chick even went so far to buy some dope *** seats to a baseball game to coax me into spending time with her :smh:

..and yeah I went to the game :lol:

CHURRCH RICKY!!!
baracka-flacka-flame-o.gif

So much truth in these posts. I can't lie, I still care for my ex because she is a good woman. Ran into her brother awhile ago and he told me she's with someone now. I was hot for a bit but in the end I couldn't be upset. Told him I was happy for her and I hope he treats her right.

congrats to op. props.

im looming forward to that day with one ex in mind..im not holding back.

Long story short, I've had this "friend" who I no longer talked to cuz he snitched on me to my ex back in the day

Homie basically came back from our trip together telling my girl how i ditched him and some of his boys for a female friend I havent "seen" in years

After 5 years of cutting dude off, ran into him at Starbucks

Told me he still talked to my ex. She gained weight and dude is in massive debt with school and dont know what to do with life

Before I'd feel good, but honestly at that very moment i felt sad

Mixed feelings. Nostalgia. But the resentment was no longer there

And it took 5 years and a random meeting to solidify that for me.

Good post mane!

what you aspiring to be?

:nerd:

Quality post though :pimp:
getting my MS in Finance next month...

I want to go into banking, and eventually private equity and Consulting... I want to stimulate the black community in Finance...

Im also Trying to bring more black men into Finance, so I want to start a program called BMF (Black Men in finance)...

I think most of the issues of any community stems from lack of economic knowledge... I want to spread that knowledge to my people...

So I finally had the courage to block the ex from instagram... I felt like she was taking me like a joke and plus I don't want her knowing how I am doing. Out of sight out of mind...

Back
Top Bottom