TalkOfNy's sneaker collection

Hey NT, heres some pictures of my sneaker collection, not all of it mostly jordans, will make another topic of my nikes later. Im 14 years old and startedcollecting about 2 years ago. Let me know what you think.
. That was a few, now on to the individuals that i couldn't fit.

01 bred 11's Og bred 11s og taxis Sorry about my pics, they were taken all over my house.. Im selling my cdp 12s size 10 for 90$ pm me

nice collection black and pink yeezys so dope ! are all your shoes the same size cause they look as if they are changing sizes

Thanks ^^ and the reason my shoes look like that is cause i wear a 9.5 to sometimes 11

Originally Posted by Rick2345

nice collection black and pink yeezys so dope ! are all your shoes the same size cause they look as if they are changing sizes

cool happens to me i go from 8 - 9.5 and sometimes surprisingly 10 to nice collection for a 14 year old its very impressive keep it going it looks verypromising

All my 3's, all ds except for the the white cements.. just need apair of black cements.. Anybody got them size 10 or 10.5?

That is really, really impressive. Im 15 and that is a collection I would like to have at 30.
pimp.gif
stuff my dude.

WoW!!!!! nice collection for being 14, when i was 14 i had 1 pair of jays.....nice....................
glasses.gif

Great stuff for being only 14. You make me wanna put pics of my collection now because im 16 and wanna compare lol

Back
Top Bottom