Tall Guys Appreciation

This is a spin off off the other thread asking for the female opinion. Dylishis and myself almost turned it into a tall guys appreciation thread so I'mmaking one now. So to all my fellas who have to duck to walk through a doorway or cant sit comfortably in the back seat of a car we appreciate you. Nothinglike a tall guy to catch your eye. I'm 4'11 so everyone is tall to me but those 6+ guys are always first choice. I hardly ever start threads but thisone was requested so ladies feel free to participate. Our chance to beast on the guys again. Fellas feel free to post pics.
devil.gif

Basketball players are my type. I went to see the sixers play just to see AI for my birthday back in hs. Don't care about the damn game. Just all thosefine menz.
pimp.gif

you knowwwww! I watch basketball/football more than the avg chick, but no matter how much i'm into the game, i always catch myself saying "ooohdamn. hellooooo #__." thus explaining how i came across my next lovely baller.
i present to you, Al Horford, coming in at an astounding 6'10". i could only imagine what..... ehh nvm.
laugh.gif

al_horford_500_070727.jpg

080223-Al-Horford.widec.jpg

2744928008_ebf30c516a_o.jpg

070301_gators_vmed_3p.widec.jpg

starters-rosato.jpg

6'1" Filipino
I wish I was taller, but being a Filipino, 6'1" aint that bad
laugh.gif

maybe I'll post a pic later

Edit* #*!% it
9442506ec88188f8b4f51de843b84ebb1d7a7bb.bmp

I do the same to my brother. "Yo what's # _ name?". Then I run to google. My lil cousin is 6'9 we stay fighting cuzni refuse to back down cuzhe's younger than me. The girls love him. He plays ball for NC Central and when we went to visit him the cheerleaders were telling us how much they loveTJ. His brother is about 6'3.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I do the same to my brother. "Yo what's # _ name?". Then I run to google. My lil cousin is 6'9 we stay fighting cuzni refuse to back down cuz he's younger than me. The girls love him. He plays ball for NC Central and when we went to visit him the cheerleaders were telling us how much they love TJ. His brother is about 6'3.
nerd.gif

hello lovely tall men of nt.

Back
Top Bottom