Tall Guys Appreciation

6' 4" 220 lbs checking in. I used to get the "you should be in the league" comments I still find it funny. Most folks don't realize at6'4" I would be one of the shortest on the roster and probably running the 1 or 2 as opposed to the 3 or 4 in an average pick up game. But I enjoybeing my height and women for some reason love tall men. So its all good.

Originally Posted by stepheezy

tall and lanky baby! tall. and. lanky.
"normally a 36 without the #^*& I'm slim. But when the &*#( tucked im fat as #!?*@&"
6'4 btw
pimp.gif

I dunno abotu lanky lol. I like a little muscle. Not too much but he cant be all thin and sickly lookin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djphame1

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

6'6" and hate it...

Hard to find clothes and finding a size 15 is impossible outside the internet..

Not to mention hearing "Do you play basketball"? 5 times a day...
in the club "do you play baskletball?" or "how tall are you?" really jus means YAS

laugh.gif
aint that tha truth even tho im juss 6"4 pushin 6"5 istill get tha how tall are u like 6"8 im like
eek.gif
na not even

38 waist enough to put one 9 in....really a 36, without the gun, i'm thin...but when the gat is tucked, i'm fat as %!@#

I'm 6'5" 175 and find it impossible to find jeans and dress pants in a 32/34. It's also hard to smash females standing up, especially shortones. Mounting them on the kitchen counter gets tiring too. I got hella scars on my head from low ceiling fans and chandoliers too ftl

Originally Posted by StuntHard

I'm 6'5" 175 and find it impossible to find jeans and dress pants in a 32/34. It's also hard to smash females standing up, especially short ones. Mounting them on the kitchen counter gets tiring too. I got hella scars on my head from low ceiling fans and chandoliers too ftl
dude, when the knees go its all over. gotta get a table with a pump press or something

6'6" 250 (need to lose 10 pound) and loving it !! size 15 shoe.. got 60 plus shoes.. and i get them for cheaper.. kinda hard to find jeans though..always short.. back seats unappreciated... small cars unappreciated... little doorways unappreciated... beds not being long enough unappreciated... havingshort friends unappreciated.. my friends are 5'10 and 5'11

Back
Top Bottom