Tallest High School Ball Player Vol. Unfair

He's too slow. I mean Hasheem Thabeet would give him buckets just because of how much quickness he has over this kid. And Thabeet is offensively challenged. Lack of mobility will be his end all. Plus, St. Johns Univ had a kid just like this back in the mid to early 2000s. Dude never got off the bench.

He was straight dominating.

if i was him i probably would not have fun playing since there is literally no competition

3-Yao-Ming-face-patches-for-nba-2k11_display_image.jpg

He needs to be more active, move faster and hustle alot more.. but i guess its hard for him cuz of how tall he is?

Lmao at them trying to put the more athletickud on him too late by that time he already had dunked 123456532 times

Yo he bammed on ol' boy.... They triple teamed dude and that brought a tear to my eye.

Life can be unfair at times
smile.gif

this $+%%% looks old as hell.. aint no way tht he should still be in high school.   and if he doesnt work on his footwork his body wont be able to take all that force.. 

why the hell is he wearin kobes??  this dudes tryna to end his career asap. 

wouldnt doubt if some nba team staff is somewhere watching all his games (even his backyard games lol) in person making sure they got him interested

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

this $+%%% looks old as hell.. aint no way tht he should still be in high school.  

That's usually the case.
Ibaka ain't 22 either 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom