Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to go winless.... (CORRECTION: PACKERS ARE FRAUDS!)

jpzx

Supporter
...or there is a REALLY strong chance they will at least.

Here's the rest of their schedule...point out a win for me because I can't seem to find one.

vs GB
@ MIA
vs NO
@ ATL
@ CAR
vs NYJ
@ SEA
@ NO
@ ATL

TampaBayBuccaneers.jpg

All three of you posted teams that the Bucs will be playing on the road...I don't see them winning a game away from Raymond James Stadium (if they do win).

DOWNTOWN43....eh, they might go up against a softer Saints team but I still don't think they'll be able towin that game unless NO goes full-out and plays all the backups....game is AT New Orleans though too
ohwell.gif

i was thinkin the seattle game too. its only week 8 and they've already played 5 home games already, thats crazy looking at how many road games they haveover the final 2 months.

They have ton of road games the rest of the way. I think they're better than the 2008 Lions, but their schedule is not working in their favor...

The Packers always struggle down there so Tampa could give them a game and with a couple of freaky bounces, you never know. And maybe the Pack will be blindedby the orange throwbacks this week.

Funny thing is they were planning to break these back out before the season

mike-alstott-640x350.jpg

laugh.gif
Wonder if they still will
nerd.gif

Leave my Bucs alone..
They'll find a way to beat a team. Whether it be the Jets, Miami or Carolina's bum team.

Doesn't matter anyway because we're notoriously known for making draft picks disappear.

Josh Freeman... Gaines Adams... Michael Clayton..

We trade the world away for Jon Gruden.. Did the same for Keyshawn.. I wouldn't be surprised if we find a way to *@@$ this already weak draft up.

This is the most happy I've ever been to be wrong
laugh.gif

Check out this clown:

23ibcx3.jpg

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!! WE BROKE OUT ORANGE JERSEYS PUT #5 AT QB AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEN

JOSH FREEMAN IS THE FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom