Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons.

As ridiculously strong of an arm that Freeman has, he needed to cut it loose on that flea flicker . That was perfectly set up, dude was wide open and yea he got the PI, but that was 6 and most limelight W...

No comment on bringing in a DT TO LEAD BLOCK on short yardag and then calling a misdirecting play to run away from said DT.
30t6p3b.gif

As ridiculously strong of an arm that Freeman has, he needed to cut it loose on that flea flicker . That was perfectly set up, dude was wide open and yea he got the PI, but that was 6 and most limelight W...

No comment on bringing in a DT TO LEAD BLOCK on short yardag and then calling a misdirecting play to run away from said DT.
30t6p3b.gif

WHAT THE *%*$ THEY GOT BLOUNT RUNNNG SIDEWAYS FOR ON 4TH AND GOAL ON THE 1 YARD LINE?!!?! That spot they gave us was also some straight bull. That WAS first down by Blount. Can't #%$$%+* believe they give us that spot in that type of situation without even having an official review or anything. I'm heated.

WHAT THE *%*$ THEY GOT BLOUNT RUNNNG SIDEWAYS FOR ON 4TH AND GOAL ON THE 1 YARD LINE?!!?! That spot they gave us was also some straight bull. That WAS first down by Blount. Can't #%$$%+* believe they give us that spot in that type of situation without even having an official review or anything. I'm heated.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Blame your coach, he burned all your Timeouts.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Blame your coach, he burned all your Timeouts.

Back
Top Bottom