Tank - Wanted

I did a search and nothing came up but this CD is fire.

I've been bumping this nonstop, its nice. A couple fillers but over all nice.

3.8/5

I don't remember that being on any of his CDs....what CD you talkin about?

Tank >>> Every R&B singer today

This sucka dropped a little cd filled with some of the singles he's been releasing, titled Wanted, I'm getting this tomorrow

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I don't remember that being on any of his CDs....what CD you talkin about?

Tank >>> Every R&B singer today

It his newest CD. I'm not sure when it officially drops if hasn't already but its.

eek.gif

is it the same thing thats on datpiff.com?

i remeber him saying his next album is gonna be SLP 2 awhile ago but i haven't heard of any single yet...

No mouse, its a completely different CD, maybe 3-4 of the same songs.

Its 20 songs long too.

pimp.gif

Fiya.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

This sucka dropped a little cd filled with some of the singles he's been releasing, titled Wanted, I'm getting this tomorrow

Whoa, is it a mixtape or a CD? Where can I find this at?????

Tank has leaked over 40 unreleased tracks since his last album "Sex Love & Pain." "Wanted" is also supposedly the lead single off ofhis next album. If anyone needs any Tank songs, hit me up, because I'm pretty sure I have just about every song he's leaked in the past year.

Oh and by the way, his new album is going to be called "Sex Love & Pain II: The All Night Experience" and currently it has no release date.It's supposed to be late 2009/early 2010. What you are probably listening to is a collection of the unreleased tracks that have surfaced.

For all you Tank fans, he has a new song that just leaked today called "Stay" and I'm REALLY feelin in. I just posted it up on my blog, you cancheck it out here.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Tank has leaked over 40 unreleased tracks since his last album "Sex Love & Pain." "Wanted" is also supposedly the lead single off of his next album. If anyone needs any Tank songs, hit me up, because I'm pretty sure I have just about every song he's leaked in the past year.

Where is this cd, i had it but unfortunately my external hd crashed and i lost most of my music etc. Anyways where can i find this cd or those unreleasedtracks

Unfortunately all of the unreleased tracks are scattered, I think there is a mixtape on datpiff.com that has some of them.

Back
Top Bottom