Taobao space jam's

That's my take on it too. It becomes a problem when people try to sell the shoes as Authorized pairs. If a shoe is created in the same factory, with the same materials, only without JBs permission, that's still Authentic in my opinion. But that's just my opinion, and I know people vary on it. It's all good either way. Personally, if they wiped out Taobao pairs, I'd be fine with it. But if I'm buying a shoe and know I can get an A-Grade quality shoe that is "Unauthorized" and pay half the going rate, I'm good with that. I don't give 2 spits about taking money from Michael Jordan, not at all, which is sad, because as a kid, I idolized the guy. It wasn't until I got older that I started hearing more and more about the kind of person he is in reality, and the more stories I heard, the less I respected him. All that being said, I love the shoes Tinker Hatfield (and the guy(s) who designed the 1 and 2) designed for him to wear. And always will (at least the classic models that I grew up loving).

To the OP, depending on the agent you use, they will send you pics of the exact pair you will be getting once it arrives in their "Warehouse". At that point, you can tell them you want them to return them (if they don't look right/have flaws/etc) or ship them out. And if you need more pics, just ask for more and specify what you want to see more of, and they'll usually oblige. Not sure what agent you use (if you're even using an agent, which I highly advise), but the agent I use does that, and from what I've heard, others do too. And if a seller does not accept returns, my agent will notify me of that, in which case I will cancel the order and place a new one. But the 2 main sellers you're referring to accept returns in the way I mentioned. Good luck.
Have you met MJ? until you meet someone then you can't label them whatever you label them as. 

Back
Top Bottom