Tariq and vlad set up tommy....volume beef

Yeah its not like vlad even cares who is right here. 

Dude clearly wanted this and more . Otherwise tariq would have no idea when and where to show up. 

TT=DC
???

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
You guys swear I have another account here
laugh.gif

Lol I see nothing wrong with calling out ***** like Tommy

If we let these dudes rock then they gonna be even more cancerous to the community

Whether this was childish to some I think it was appropriate that someone rolled up on dude especially after the video of him talking to that black women after an accident smh 

This n_ had championship titles but was about NO action when a man who's been disrespecting him for YEARS rolled up on... soft shoe *** clowning **** 

After listening to the first 20 mins of this, I would have to say that I don't blame Tariq. Listening to the stuff that comes out of this Tommy guys mouth would make me run up on him as well. 

Tariq also mentioned that Vlad had nothing to do with it and is also upset at Vlad over this situation. 

20 mins of Tariq YouTube....

Ugh
lol it's not a bad listen. he's just doing a recap of what happened.

He played a video of Tommy verbally attacking some black woman he got into a accident with. Was threatening to shoot and fight her while saying "that's why I don't mess with black b words"

Played a clip of Tommy talking about how he would bring harm to Tariq if Tariq was to stop him from bringing in income.

Talked about how he found out about the Vlad interview because Tommy posted it on social media.

Talked about how he's upset with Vlad because Vlad is making people take down the confrontation vids because it's bad for Vlads image. Said Vlad was using all kinds of legal terms with him which made him question if Vlad is really a culture vulture like people say.

Also mentioned how Tommy had a beautiful black chick with him & how she was "choosing" lmao.

Back
Top Bottom