There are things you should only do for wife/y

- pay any bills/rent 

- Random acts of love/appreciation

- "Take me to the subway, I'll go down"

- Vacations

- Go ridiculously out of your way to pick them up

- Make babies

- Introduce to fam

- send goofy/cheesy love related texts (if you're into that..)

Thats just me doe...

I miss anything?
-keeping tabs on a pigeon

It's quite simple.
There are things you should only do for wife/y
- pay any bills/rent 
- Random acts of love/appreciation
- "Take me to the subway, I'll go down"
- Vacations
- Go ridiculously out of your way to pick them up
- Make babies
- Introduce to fam
- send goofy/cheesy love related texts (if you're into that..)
Thats just me doe...
I miss anything?

basically

if anyone does ANY OF THIS for a chick that isnt wifey or wife material u should kill urself

srs

basically

if anyone does ANY OF THIS for a chick that isnt wifey or wife material u should kill urself

srs
So someone who doesn't live up to your expectations of how to treat women should kill his self? You're trying way too hard, buddy.

Lol even simps do get the girl sometimes; lets not pretend every alpha is always winning

But what's even worse than being a simp, it's being a simp for a average or below-average chick. Especially if you can do easily get a better chick.
I just cringe when I see dudes going overboard for a flat booty, below-average face having chick. :smh:

Guys nowadays should step their game up, there is always room for improvement.

:lol: lulz already. Damn, this thread caught me right after I asked my sister "Where's your Thank Me Later cd? I need to get two songs off of there."

Would fight Brock Lesnar for the chick in my avy. 100% serious. I would take an F-5 and Kimura Lock while her and my mom watched in horror, as Jim Ross and King are calling to action.

But what's even worse than being a simp, it's being a simp for a average or below-average chick. Especially if you can do easily get a better chick.
I just cringe when I see dudes going overboard for a flat booty, below-average face having chick. :smh:

Guys nowadays should step their game up, there is always room for improvement.

I dont know bout that b. That below average chick could be treating you like a king.

Most 9s 10s dont eem deserve it.

If she simps for you. Why not return da favor. No steezy.

Back
Top Bottom