TAS: thread about simpin'

What about chivalry though?

:lol:

Lol NTers think girls would like it if they slammed the door behind a girl

Believe a lot of the "no simping" NTers are all talk

Plus you are only allowed to be nice to dimes

Last edited:
I dont know bout that b. That below average chick could be treating you like a king.

Most 9s 10s dont eem deserve it.

If she simps for you. Why not return da favor. No steezy.
Yeah she definitely could be treating you like a king, and there would be nothing wrong about that. But I'm referring to treating a below average chick, that hasn't done **** for, except opened her legs.

If you've got a girl that doesn't cheat, will provide for you, is able to cook, love you and make you feel great, than looks won't play a big role. Because in the end of the day, you're gonna be old and ugly anyways, so the personality is the glue that is going to keep you together.

But wifing a chick that treats you okay and gives it up, is just too soon, IMO you're to eager and you should pursue the best chick(Personality AND looks) before slowing down.

You feel me?

Yeah she definitely could be treating you like a king, and there would be nothing wrong about that. But I'm referring to treating a below average chick, that hasn't done **** for, except opened her legs.

If you've got a girl that doesn't cheat, will provide for you, is able to cook, love you and make you feel great, than looks won't play a big role. Because in the end of the day, you're gonna be old and ugly anyways, so the personality is the glue that is going to keep you together.

But wifing a chick that treats you okay and gives it up, is just too soon, IMO you're to eager and you should pursue the best chick(Personality AND looks) before slowing down.

You feel me?

i'd simp for a blonde girl that loved similar music as me, was super sweet and kind and selfless, and knew how to make me laugh and smile. not many girls make me genuinely laugh, at least aside from their own expense where i'm like yeah ur an idiot hahaha.

Last edited:
If you're simping you need a character adjustment.. stop thinking you need these ****, cause you don't

Last edited:
If you value yourself as a MAN, you would try to never simp. Simping = supplicating yourself before woman, putting her on a pet ale stool and letting her know that her happiness is more important than your own. No wavy, breh's.

even the og simps was light skin
mean.gif
charlie-murphy-crazy-laugh.gif

if anyone don't believe in the destruction that simpin causes

go on any social site and try to get a basic pigeon number and if you fail

thank the simps for that 

simpin will have a basic pigeon believing they are a dime
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom