Tate and Clausen to enter Draft

just heard it on wfan...not surprised at all, whoever is the coach next year has the work cut out

There are going to be some nice WR's who may go in round 1 of the draft between Tate, Bryant, and T.O. Jr....Demaryius Thomas

There isn't anyone in the country who has better body control and adjusts to the ball in the air like Golden Tate. And he's SO dangerous after thecatch....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

There isn't anyone in the country who has better body control and adjusts to the ball in the air like Golden Tate.
Dez.

Good, make the draft deeper and deeper.
smokin.gif

Tate DESTROYED us earlier this year...his season yards after the catch stats�have to�be nuts.

We all knew�they were going to leave though.��

My favorite highlight of his....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dive into the band is easily one of the funniest sports related moments I've seen.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I dont even want the draft to happen lord knows who we're gona draft with our top 10 pick.
The top 10 pick that you traded away to the Patriots for Rodney Harrison?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I dont even want the draft to happen lord knows who we're gona draft with our top 10 pick.

Pats got the Raiders' 2011 draft pick in that Seymour deal.

Not sure if ND has had as good of a football player as Golden in over a decade.

He'll be missed.

Rodney played for the Raiders?!
eek.gif

nerd.gif
, anyways Tate is the REAL DEAL.

If by Rodney Harrison you mean Richard Seymour then that pick isn't until 2011.

Not a ND Fan ; but Clasuen & Tate are going to be pro-bowl players.

Tate has crazy speed and gets nasty after the catch, but he drops so many easy balls and I really haven't seen him run many routes that weren'tstreaks. He killed it this year and has talent but I will wait and see if he can develop into a good route runner.

JC showed up this year but he doesn't have a great arm. Way too much air on 40 yard passes. Can't see that being too good in the L. His decision makinghas improved beyond belief. Think he could dissect a defense with time.

Glad they are both gone. Now if Edsall can become the head man, I will feel good about the UConn opener next year.

Mark it down ... these two will be THE BEST NFL PROSPECTS IN THE DRAFT ... quote it, laugh at it, take a picture, post some .gifs and whatever else ...

My dream scenario? Jerry Jones has a fit after we miss the playoffs again this year, and fires everyone ... he then offers charlie weis the OC job, keeps wadeon as DC and hires Cowher as the HC ... he then trades the debacle of a december qb that tony romo is to whoever has the top pick and drafts clausen ...

Then, we either trade up to get tate or we watch him fall to us at whatever pick we have ...

YES!

Back
Top Bottom