tattoo artists in manila, makati?

hello.. ill be going back home in mid-may for a few weeks.. while im there im lookin to get a new tattoo, an alibata piece.. anybody have any goodrecomendations for artists in the manila, makati area?

Yeah! Ricky Sta. Ana i also heard that ricky is one of the most admired tatoo artist here in PI..

ricky sta. ana is really good. i got a half sleeve on my arm tattooed by him last november. there's a newer skinworkz shop along timog ave. beside themarina resto. i think he's there at the shop mondays to wednesdays.

anybody has info /number of alfred guevarra(yup the lead vocals of wuds) or his shop i hope he still tattoos,thanks

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

ricky sta.ana is the man! he has a tattoo shop at pasay cartimar.. you can check some of his works @ www.skinworkztattoo.com.
price range?im planning to have a tats on my left leg,a big 1 to be exact
nerd.gif

^most likely 5k and up.. had my left shoulder done by ricky and cost me 5k up... i remember the days when ricky was not yet famous, prices are sooo cheap.until he got famous... well, it worth the penny!!!

^ oh i see,btw is there any other places u recommend cheaper but works pretty good?
nerd.gif

Morbid Tattoo seems good.
The Tattoo Artist in Robinson's Galleria is dope man... He's got a nice portfolio. Seen some of his works.
IMO Ricky Sta. Ana is a bit over rated. Maybe because he's the current PHILTAG president it helps boosts his reputation so much.
The artist in Galleria is way better than him.

Originally Posted by Inigo

Morbid Tattoo seems good.
The Tattoo Artist in Robinson's Galleria is dope man... He's got a nice portfolio. Seen some of his works.
IMO Ricky Sta. Ana is a bit over rated. Maybe because he's the current PHILTAG president it helps boosts his reputation so much.
The artist in Galleria is way better than him.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ricky 1000000X > Gene Testa

I can name a lot of artists better than Gene. And yeah, I have work done by Gene.

try tatay Nero sa Cubao. He is the founder of Philtag together with Mike Sambajon.

gene testa in rob galleria. he did my brow pierces. got another one who often did my hennas. he used to stay in g2 before the blast. hes now fronting greenbelt5. hit me back if you want their contacts.

Back
Top Bottom