TATTOO EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Where the pics bruh?

Your friend could get other stuff done around/in it so it doesnt look as bad

Where the pics bruh?

Your friend could get other stuff done around/in it so it doesnt look as bad

Laser tattoo removal is really the only way. You can try those creams. Or you can take some hundred grit sand paper and sand that %%++. Id recommend smoothing it out afterwards with 320 grit, and work your way up until it's fully smooth.

Laser tattoo removal is really the only way. You can try those creams. Or you can take some hundred grit sand paper and sand that %%++. Id recommend smoothing it out afterwards with 320 grit, and work your way up until it's fully smooth.

I accidentally scrubbed my fresh tattoo in the shower bc I wasn't thinking about it, and the color in that spot was verryyy faint, and I had to get it re-colored after everything else healed. So I'd say, just scrub it with soap, and it prolly will heal fairly light and he could just get a dark design over the top of it in a few months.

I accidentally scrubbed my fresh tattoo in the shower bc I wasn't thinking about it, and the color in that spot was verryyy faint, and I had to get it re-colored after everything else healed. So I'd say, just scrub it with soap, and it prolly will heal fairly light and he could just get a dark design over the top of it in a few months.

Man since this guy wont post pics.
I guess do opposite of everything the tattoo care card says to do.

Scratch it, pick at scabs, soak it, expose it to sun.

It wont go away though, and the only way to really get rid of a tattoo is laser. Just get a coverup if anything.

Now pics. 
wink.gif

Man since this guy wont post pics.
I guess do opposite of everything the tattoo care card says to do.

Scratch it, pick at scabs, soak it, expose it to sun.

It wont go away though, and the only way to really get rid of a tattoo is laser. Just get a coverup if anything.

Now pics. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom