Tattoo Spots in NYC?

Im still new to NYC, being I am from CA, I had my tattoo spots, but not here.

Anybody know any good spots in any borough, I aint tryna go to NY Ink or some over hyped place like that, lookin for solid, clean work

Places that charge by the piece and not the hour is a plus

thanks!

check out TATTOO SEEN in the bronx.... SEEN is known for his work...few of my people have gone there and never had a complaint

i go to Timothy Hoyer for custom work out of Brooklyn Adorned one of the best imho.  But not really a drop in type of deal obv.

i know u said u were looking for places that charge by the piece not the hour but i hear this place called "east side ink" is really good. theyre on avenue b between 6th and 7th streets. i dont have tattoos but from what ive seen and heard they seem pretty legit but they charge by the hour i hear

^:rofl: @ trying to find a color to differentiate his post from everyone else. just pick one instead of using 3

Last edited:
I know you said that you wanted to go to a spot that charged by the piece instead of by the hour, but if u ever changed ur mind and want good, quality work-check out http://meanstreettattoonyc.wordpress.com/  

Johann did my full sleeve on my left arm and also did the half sleeve on my right arm-so I can vouche for his work!

i go to Timothy Hoyer for custom work out of Brooklyn Adorned one of the best imho.  But not really a drop in type of deal obv.
Brooklyn Adorned closed so ... iono... find a good artist that can see the picture in your mind, stick with 'em, find more like 'em.

Back
Top Bottom