Tattoo'd Boobs Unappreciation Post

Originally Posted by iYen

BzCxD.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dunno, it works for me. (Not ^ that one.) I love me some Levy Tran looking girls.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Good call OP. Girls who are truly good looking and know it DO NOT do this. Only Beta girls, attention seekers, and those bored with a spare couple hundred bucks do

There was that one chick with the dog paws on her boobs. I didn't mind that.

Tattoos were sexier before every girl got them, now it just makes them seem impressionable.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Hate full chest tats on females. Started talking to this one chick and she does this to herself

3505v9e.jpg

Instantly stopped talkin to her. "Blessed" tho, and ur baby supposed to suck on those?
Shake thy head. Four-thumbs down.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Hate full chest tats on females. Started talking to this one chick and she does this to herself

3505v9e.jpg

Instantly stopped talkin to her. "Blessed" tho, and ur baby supposed to suck on those?
THE MILK'S GONE BAD!!!

Originally Posted by wren32

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

3505v9e.jpg

THE MILK'S GONE BAD!!!
LOL%20Shaq%21.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

sometimes it looks alright . just nothing to crazy and im okay with it

this. i prefer no tats on a girl, but something small/simple is w.e. the way i see it, if a girl tats her !!+% (lol) then she's clearly inviting people to stare at her chest, an invitation i personally would accept.

...the tat of the dude holding up the boob is pretty cool tho.

I always thought that girls that were hot to begin with can literally almost do no wrong with the tattoo thing as long as they get respectable tattoos. This really only matters to the girls that don't look that good to begin with and the tattoo thing just tips them over to the ugly side. Also tattoo chicks for this day in age have to go big just like guys do. I can't stand chicks with little tattoos here and there but I sure do like a girl with sleeves. Unfortunately I feel like that sleeve look will go away one day but I like it for what its worth right now.

You shouldn't desecrate a place of worship.
I don't mind girls with tats at all, and a tattooed chest certainly wouldn't be the deciding factor in choosing a female, but I definitely prefer the boobs to be spared.

Spoiler [+]
*Paw prints -I would make an exception for this girl and this girl only
devil.gif

next_door_nikki_041_3b694_854662.jpg

my love for hood chicks means that ive encountered this type of tat many a time. i aint got a problem wit it tho, most tats be sexy as hell on women even tho they be lookin ratchet. & for the record buttt>>>>breast, a nipple wont arouse me but a bent over %*@ normally does the trick

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

You shouldn't desecrate a place of worship.
I don't mind girls with tats at all, and a tattooed chest certainly wouldn't be the deciding factor in choosing a female, but I definitely prefer the boobs to be spared.

Spoiler [+]
*Paw prints -I would make an exception for this girl and this girl only
devil.gif

next_door_nikki_041_3b694_854662.jpg

What does this even mean? A dog *!+*%$ her sideways?

Friend on mine is really into tattooing herself, not a huge fan but I don't hate it:

I know one thing, there is too much damn talking/typing in this thread and not enough picture posting.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Friend on mine is really into tattooing herself, not a huge fan but I don't hate it:
Your friend is 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Girl has been this stacked since middle school lol drove dudes crazy.

Back
Top Bottom