Taxi 12's - December '13

No, mine is all messed up as well. Seems to only be this thread though.
frown.gif

same here, i passed myself cause of my CDP still being in pristine condition|I  i did compare them with my buddy's pair and they look very similiar, quality wise i can't hardly notice any differrence at all, maybe the black leather part is a bit thin on the CDP compared to the 13' and the 13' has a little shinnier black leather and rubber sole if i were to over nitpick it

I see. I really want another pair cause I love the taxis, but I'll save it for the gamma 12s

Yeah what is up with this thread? I thought it was my browser so I tried a different one but its the same deal. Its weird its only on this thread.

Last edited:
So im at the window waiting for these. I check tracking and it says delivered. So im like WTF? I remember seeing a ups truck earlier and sure enough they had left them 2 houses down!!!! That driver should be fired!!!!

I give up trying to find these...So I ended up buying a pair of vnds obsidian 12s for $175 on ebay. They go better with jeans anyway lol but I think I'll ball in them first I hear they have the some of the best feeling Zoom cushioning! Its too bad these weren't a general release like other jordans have been probably since it was soo close to christmas the demand is too high.

So im at the window waiting for these. I check tracking and it says delivered. So im like WTF? I remember seeing a ups truck earlier and sure enough they had left them 2 houses down!!!! That driver should be fired!!!!

hate UPS. their time schedule is always inconsistent as well. report the driver. they can easily find out who, their route, etc. sure they wont be messing up in the future once he gets a talkin

True to size my ***............These fit 1/2 a size bigger than usual.

I wear a sz 11 and a 10.5 would have fit like other sz 11 shoes i have, nike, jordan brand and adidas. These feel like Timberland sizing on 6in boots.

For example, i still have the white/Carolina XII in a sz 11......when i put THOSE on and compare them to the Taxi`s, they feel TOTALLY different. Carolinas fit my foot just like other nike sz 11`s while the taxi are only a little longer, but very noticable.

Have the same issue with my He got game XIII.......but i fixed the "long" feel by putting an insole in them. guess ill have to do the same with these, :smh::smh::smh:

Ha, more "good" news today. After my card got charged 4 times on Saturday and I was still not able to cop, I tried to get me a different pair today, and still my payment did not go trough.

I gave them a call and they told me since I tried so many times on Saturday, my account got flagged and now I am blocked for 30 days! Thanks FNL.

True to size my ***............These fit 1/2 a size bigger than usual.

I wear a sz 11 and a 10.5 would have fit like other sz 11 shoes i have, nike, jordan brand and adidas. These feel like Timberland sizing on 6in boots.

For example, i still have the white/Carolina XII in a sz 11......when i put THOSE on and compare them to the Taxi`s, they feel TOTALLY different. Carolinas fit my foot just like other nike sz 11`s while the taxi are only a little longer, but very noticable.

Have the same issue with my He got game XIII.......but i fixed the "long" feel by putting an insole in them. guess ill have to do the same with these, :smh::smh::smh:

And I went a .5 size up.......:smh:

Ha, more "good" news today. After my card got charged 4 times on Saturday and I was still not able to cop, I tried to get me a different pair today, and still my payment did not go trough.
I gave them a call and they told me since I tried so many times on Saturday, my account got flagged and now I am blocked for 30 days! Thanks FNL.

Welcome to the club. There is a Thread on here about FNL flubs. I've been flagged twice for that same exact thing. It's so stupid.

Got my shipping info from my FTL order, UPS is shipping it but it says its being shipped by Eastbay.  I know they use the same system and all that stuff but was still confused when I saw that

Welcome to the club. There is a Thread on here about FNL flubs. I've been flagged twice for that same exact thing. It's so stupid.

Man...i've never heard anything good about FNL. And now what ya'll posting? That's crazy. Why is FNL so behind FTL and Eastbay? I've never had that problem with those sites.

Beastbay pair arrived yesterday, didn't get them opened til late last night.
Compared to the OG tanks, these things are like Air Flight Lites, and that isn't a bad thing, necessarily.
Could use more padding in the collar, but I'm good with these.
Also, got my Air Force 180 OG Monday, and a pair of DS Zoom Kobe 1 Black Mambas for $30.
Decent week thus far.
:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom