TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima sort go out on a limb and say anyone with an opposite sex roommate is leary. Dont get me wrong i do believe in male and females being just friends. Still awkward to me tho if theyre roommates.
Nah, they are smashing. I already know this. He takes her out, she cook and clean for him. But she doesn't claim him. Though he does want to claim her. Something about this whole set up seems foul

Last edited:
Fwb. You could either be something real she wants to start, or just using you to make dude jealous enough to make it real. Either way I say just go in to smash, whatever develops, develops.

The older i get the less willing I am to Share a chick. So if he's for sure hitting it, i would leave it alone.

Chicks are the masters of pics. I have a friend who I havent seen in person in probably 6 years. she was skinny. so I see she always post pictures now like thick thives saves lives and she's taking these pics but still looking reg size imo. All Selfies ofcourse.

so She post a pic someone else took of her and im looking like, when the hell did you get 200......

Selfies are dangerous yall

The older i get the less willing I am to Share a chick. So if he's for sure hitting it, i would leave it alone.

Chicks are the masters of pics. I have a friend who I havent seen in person in probably 6 years. she was skinny. so I see she always post pictures now like thick thives saves lives and she's taking these pics but still looking reg size imo. All Selfies ofcourse.

so She post a pic someone else took of her and im looking like, when the hell did you get 200......

Selfies are dangerous yall

Yea reasons why I'm scared of online dating , I always try to look if there's extra meat on her neck

I had this 1 chick from '11/'12. She hmu today on okc I didn't eem recognize her. I was like I think I remember you you look familiar.

She told me her name I was like oooooooh word. ***** was skinny back then, Shawty had to of gained 60/70 lbs.smh she did have 2 more kids but damn she shoulda been hitting the gym and not that buffet. I asked her what she doing tonight, ***** talking about hitting the gym I'm like yeah........ Right
......... Hopefully she gives in on some top tonight, last time I saw her she gobbled up the D like she was hungry. I know she can't resist.

Do you guys like edibles?

Im helllaaaaa late but yes i love edibles although im always using blunts. But lately ive been craving a brownie :D

My boy in cali said he could send me some but ehhh id rather fly out tehre and do it there

Friend of a girl I was smashing back in the day tried to get at me, I wanted to smash but the thing is her dudes in jail, about to get out, she has two kids (including BV a 9 month old) with him, and she is known too tell on herself after she cheats. Bad enough she already has my address I text to her and she sent me some pics, so if she doesn't delete it her bf can come back and Snoop thru her phone and see. She already said he's the crazy, jealous type of person.

Anyway, she was asking for me to send pics to her a couple nights back but I didn't and never responded to her missed call to me, so she probably feels some type of way. Might call her today and just tell her it's a no-no because I don't want to feel guilty or get caught up in any drama later on..

One thing you dont do in life, is tamper wit a chicks coochie who has a dude gettin out soon.

Theres no need for me to explain why.

Jules are you my twin? :lol: Went through literally the same thing couple months back. Her man found out & they were going at it for a while. Bad enough I work with shorty. Should be interesting when ole boy gets out.

Y'all think I should hit her back just out of courtesy to tell her it's a no go or leave it at that and still play ghost. Only thing I'm worried about is her doing something out of spite for not hitting her back but then again Maybe I'm over thinking like usual...

Y'all think I should hit her back just out of courtesy to tell her it's a no go or leave it at that and still play ghost. Only thing I'm worried about is her doing something out of spite for not hitting her back but then again Maybe I'm over thinking like usual...

Thats something that youre gona have to think about only cause u know her better then us.
IMO i would be cautious only because she sent pics and she aint get nada in return so shell try to be petty probably and pull a stunt....OR...shell forget about it and keep it moving.

As weird as it sounds it's accurate. I compare it to inviting them to go for a fun road trip:their presence would be welcomed but PLEASE believe your absence won't hurt anything.

Lol told my girl as soon as i hear about this job offer I'm going with or without her...but id prefer she came hahah

Naw she knows how much inwant this job in this area. Shes already started looking up jobs and places to stay.

She down for the cause thats why I got mad love for her

Last edited:
I hate to admit it but that point is right^

You gotta show enough interest to let them know they are wanted around you, but s*** you all good on your own too, b. :pimp:

I've been ****** this 5 or 6 she cool folks. But its the ***** that has me, its sooooo goooooood.[emoji]128560[/emoji] Chinese chick. Having any of u ****** an ugly chick that had bomb *****. Never dealt with this.

I've been ****** this 5 or 6 she cool folks. But its the ***** that has me, its sooooo goooooood.[emoji]128560[/emoji] Chinese chick. Having any of u ****** an ugly chick that had bomb *****. Never dealt with this.
I never had any chick that I was ashamed of. When you dealing with a friends with benefits situation, you need to head over when it's dark and avoid any type of "date" activity. Once you start taking them out in public, you'll be getting those "what are we? Where do you see this going?" questions. If you can't finesse your way out of those, you'll be wifed up to a 5 or 6 for the winter.

I never had any chick that I was ashamed of. When you dealing with a friends with benefits situation, you need to head over when it's dark and avoid any type of "date" activity. Once you start taking them out in public, you'll be getting those "what are we? Where do you see this going?" questions. If you can't finesse your way out of those, you'll be wifed up to a 5 or 6 for the winter.
Correct, my old FWB's room was on the first level of her family's house, which was a bit deep in the woods.

I had to climb into her window for 3AM yambs. I will never forget her Dyson vacuum mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom