TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team raw checking in but my girl is going off the pill soon because of the side effects. I still go to the club when there's a T.I. concert. Hate condoms but know I'll be using them sometimes. My girl did some research and brought these over to try View media item 2070579 Only condom I'll ever use from here out.

Team raw checking in but my girl is going off the pill soon because of the side effects. I still go to the club when there's a T.I. concert. Hate condoms but know I'll be using them sometimes. My girl did some research and brought these over to try View media item 2070579 Only condom I'll ever use from here out.

For some reason I don't trust a condom with a big L on the front, B. I just can't do it :lol:

I've been using Magnum Ecstasy for the longest. I've tried Trojan Fire and Ice and hated it. But on a serious not, are those "L" condoms any good? :nerd:

For some reason I don't trust a condom with a big L on the front, B. I just can't do it :lol:

I've been using Magnum Ecstasy for the longest. I've tried Trojan Fire and Ice and hated it. But on a serious not, are those "L" condoms any good? :nerd:

:lol:

Team raw checking in but my girl is going off the pill soon because of the side effects. I still go to the club when there's a T.I. concert. Hate condoms but know I'll be using them sometimes. My girl did some research and brought these over to try

Only condom I'll ever use from here out.

For some reason I don't trust a condom with a big L on the front, B. I just can't do it
laugh.gif

I've been using Magnum Ecstasy for the longest. I've tried Trojan Fire and Ice and hated it. But on a serious not, are those "L" condoms any good?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I really don't like condoms. Can't wait til this is available to the public:
https://www.parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

Last edited:
But on a serious not, are those "L" condoms any good? :nerd:

Yeah they don't have that strong smell a lot of condoms do. You can't even really smell them actually. They won't irritate your skin at all. "Formulated using purified, sustainably harvested natural latex. Glycerin and paraben free." You could say they are organic or vegan and impress hispter chicks :lol:

Also, for every condom purchased, L. gives one to a developing country.

I'm actually able to nut in these almost every time and my girl agree it's the best condom we've ever used in terms of feeling natural.

Raw is still better obviously but I haven't used a better condom than these.

Last edited:
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sadcam.png[/quote]
Time to go to the temple and pray, my friend.
Some of you guys are beasts. My friend is on team raw because he doesn't wanna spend bread for condoms.[/quote]

im probably gonna go swimming in that again tonight.

Habesha yambs [img] http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/rejoice.png

SPOILER]

Last edited:
Raw with free reign to bust is like a drug that never loses it's high. All condoms suck after that. Best i've used though are the durex latex free natural ones with a water based lube I forget the name of. I stick to those so I never have to worry about latex allergies stopping my shine.

Im team raw. But if i ever break up with my girl ill keep these in mind... i cant go back man. We used a condom last time she was on the period (she wasnt fully on) but it was the worst

yall should look into the copper based IUD birthcontrol. I hate hormone based birthcontrol and its sides. The copper IUD is hormone free and it stays on the uterine wall for 10years so no maintenance needed. If yall decide to have kids, you can get it removed.

Looking at girls snapchats I got from tinder, and most these girls some attention seeking sloots just lip syncing to songs...too much narcissism going on man.

Condom got a L in the front , I ain't **** with that . But I'm not going raw in any chick whatsoever. Had a chick literally beg me to go raw tried to play that ole I'm allergic to latex nonsense .

Futuristic question, later on in life when your daughter comes to you hurt because she got cheated on what will your reaction be?

My father in law hates me which is understand and I really dont care, he's a man he knows what it is. What does bother me is he is starting to resent my lady for not being "strong" enough to leave me :smh: think I'm just going to play the background

Futuristic question, later on in life when your daughter comes to you hurt because she got cheated on what will your reaction be?

My father in law hates me which is understand and I really dont care, he's a man he knows what it is. What does bother me is he is starting to resent my lady for not being "strong" enough to leave me :smh: think I'm just going to play the background
You'd feel the same way if you were in his position.

I have a daughter, I don't need some broad calling me daddy in a sexual manner.. 

**** is weird to me... 

not even sure how dudes are turned on by that .... it implies incest and/or you're a pedophile 

I have a daughter, I don't need some broad calling me daddy in a sexual manner.. 

**** is weird to me... 

not even sure how dudes are turned on by that .... it implies incest and/or you're a pedophile 

**** is weird to me... 

Reminds me of a time when I had a white girl who told me to talk dirty to her, so I'm like 'wtf do you want me to say?', hence I never really talked dirty before...anyways she keeps calling me daddy and moaning and it was just weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom