TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips on how to build confidence, got embarrassed realllllll badddddd in front of the girl i wanted to talk to
Every morning look in the mirror and say something positive about yourself..
When you walk down the street, don't look at the ground but hold your head high and speak to EVERYONE you see.(could easily be a head nod or good morning,etc..)
Find a song from any genre of music that gives you that feeling of straight euphoria and hype. Something that gives that "I give no ***** on how you feel about me. I am great *************"..
Stop worrying about these females and be more concerned about your inner self, family and friends. I know that's hard because as males we are taught that everything we do is dictated on how much success we can have with the ladies. WRONG. Do the things that make you happy. Become more cultured, work out, volunteer, be adventurous,etc... Those are the things that boost your confidence. Get out of your head, fall on your face, dust your shoulders off and laugh and just be grateful for another day.
Females are no different then you, so don't let one "L" ruin your day. Like someone said if someone gets out of line/pocket simply walk away tall and don't be disrespectful. Carry yourself with decorum and never stoop to those levels because it's never worth arguing with anybody..
Above all else just realize everybody had to start from the bottom. No amount of advise can help you live but you. Follow your own heart, be weird and just enjoy this ride..
Nobody in here has/was immune to "L's", and I dare any ***** in here to say they were/are because I definately will side eye you..
Lol..
Just have fun my dude...
Just have fun...
Peace..

Man I swear all your posts line up with me feeling iffy about myself and boost my inner confidence. Reps.

Know who you are and don't second guess yourself, that's all there is to it.
Its a learning lesson and for u to move on. Take the L and move on. Its her lost not yours. Just talk to more chicks to find what works when talking with them
1. Always act like you've been there before.
2. As a man, dont ever lose your cool. If someone is out there tryna embarrass you just keep it cool. Keep your head up and try to stay unaffected by their words and just laugh it off. Personally, I would just laugh at them and say youre sounding real stupid right now. Little things like this you just gotta brush off and move on.

Unless ofcourse its straight up disrespect....
Every morning look in the mirror and say something positive about yourself..
When you walk down the street, don't look at the ground but hold your head high and speak to EVERYONE you see.(could easily be a head nod or good morning,etc..)
Find a song from any genre of music that gives you that feeling of straight euphoria and hype. Something that gives that "I give no ***** on how you feel about me. I am great *************"..
Stop worrying about these females and be more concerned about your inner self, family and friends. I know that's hard because as males we are taught that everything we do is dictated on how much success we can have with the ladies. WRONG. Do the things that make you happy. Become more cultured, work out, volunteer, be adventurous,etc... Those are the things that boost your confidence. Get out of your head, fall on your face, dust your shoulders off and laugh and just be grateful for another day.
Females are no different then you, so don't let one "L" ruin your day. Like someone said if someone gets out of line/pocket simply walk away tall and don't be disrespectful. Carry yourself with decorum and never stoop to those levels because it's never worth arguing with anybody..
Above all else just realize everybody had to start from the bottom. No amount of advise can help you live but you. Follow your own heart, be weird and just enjoy this ride..
Nobody in here has/was immune to "L's", and I dare any ***** in here to say they were/are because I definately will side eye you..
Lol..
Just have fun my dude...
Just have fun...
Peace..
Thanks guys, i don't know about it but after reading your wise words, I've been smiling and having fun, just chilling in my room , all night. I will put these practices into play tomorrow to infinity. Thanks TAY Fam

She caught the hint.

pimp.gif

Also... Gonna be a beautiful weekend...

I asked for pics... She said no... I dropped it...

Then I get this.Yes lawd...

@DCAllAmerican would be proud.
You in FL?

sirs, I posted that I wanted to bag this girl even though she has a man and everyone said no. well we went for drinks today and dude shkwed up. safe to say we fought...jk , turns out thats her roommate and dude seems like a pussywillow . I think shes single and I still want it. should I just ask it out for more drinks or go out to eat. shes a model skinny chick but likes to drink to get drunk and loves eating. seems win win

Uh oh, just got a flake text: "Hey, so I just found out that I have to go home this weekend, I'm sorry! Raincheck?"

Replied with, "No worries. Sure, we can go out another time"

Thoughts?

delete her number, forget about it. buy your bros a round of drinks at the bar

sirs, I posted that I wanted to bag this girl even though she has a man and everyone said no. well we went for drinks today and dude shkwed up. safe to say we fought...jk , turns out thats her roommate and dude seems like a pussywillow . I think shes single and I still want it. should I just ask it out for more drinks or go out to eat. shes a model skinny chick but likes to drink to get drunk and loves eating. seems win win
even though she has a man and everyone said no = No, don't bag her (if wifing/dating is what you mean)

dude shkwed up = She probably looks at you as just a friend. Dude probably is her man

roommate = he's smashing. They got something going on

dude seems like a pussywillow = you hating on the man and you don't even know him. Got envy in your heart for dude 

Think = Never assume. NEVER. 

Your objective shouldn't be to wife that. Especially if she likes to get drunk and loves eating. Sounds like she's a party girl, like she's wild, doesn't got all her priorities straight, and she will just continue to do whatever with her roomie. Don't wife that. If you wanna smash, then make your motives known. To be honest you're just wasting time with her I think from this post at least

i been screwing my ex again

swear to god i hate her one day an one day we be cool as hell................i cant leave this girl smh. everytime i swear im done i dunno how this happens

its messed up cuz............her body is top notch an i swear thats part of the reason i keep going back..........i mean same for her too though so its equal with that smh but i dunno when were good were good when its bad its bad

i think we both set our standards too high for each other an we dont really wanna let each other go, she can easily get dudes an i can easily get chicks but will go right back

i dunno, im just venting

al audi al audi

That Xbox is powerful but if you don't see a future or either of y'all changing, don't **** her man. I know it's hard because the () feel like home but eventually some **** is going to happen and you going to go through the same **** that made y'all split in the first place.

al audi al audi

That Xbox is powerful but if you don't see a future or either of y'all changing, don't **** her man. I know it's hard because the () feel like home but eventually some **** is going to happen and you going to go through the same **** that made y'all split in the first place.

confession time

imma see her tomorrow morning

also i was caught out on cheating ways..............bad.

i been off mentally last few months also.................i feel like i love her, well i do deep down an i prob have an issue with commitment and sex, i love sex like most of you in here i assume.

maybe im just a nasty dude, i dunno? maybe i need professional help

Last edited:
question for you dudes in here

you guys check women out every single day right? no matter where youre at? even women you know? ones who you dont even find attractive or youre platonic with but you still look at their *** anyways?

thats normal right? like when your out an about in the background of your mind arent you like can she get it or not? i feel like i dont trust myself...........i dont even want the drama no more im gettin too old.

Last edited:
confession time

imma see her tomorrow morning

also i was caught out on cheating ways..............bad.

i been off mentally last few months also.................i feel like i love her, well i do deep down an i prob have an issue with commitment and sex, i love sex like most of you in here i assume.

maybe im just a nasty dude, i dunno? maybe i need professional help
Write out your feelings. Poetry. It helps sometimes.. At least with me. Just one "remedy" 

Last edited:
even though she has a man and everyone said no = No, don't bag her (if wifing/dating is what you mean)

dude shkwed up = She probably looks at you as just a friend. Dude probably is her man

no envy. most chicks getting smashed. I meant showed, it's a typo.

dude seems like a pussywillow = you hating on the man and you don't even know him. Got envy in your heart for dude View media item 906793

Your objective shouldn't be to wife that. Especially if she likes to get drunk and loves eating. Sounds like she's a party girl, like she's wild, doesn't got all her priorities straight, and she will just continue to do whatever with her roomie. Don't wife that. If you wanna smash, then make your motives known. To be honest you're just wasting time with her I think from this post at least

dude seems like a pussywillow = you hating on the man and you don't even know him. Got envy in your heart for dude View media item 906793

no envy, showed is what I meant (typo) , if its a waste I'll figure it out by a few outings. If theyre dating or even smashing I'll find that out too..right now I want steady fun

question for you dudes in here

you guys check women out every single day right? no matter where youre at? even women you know? ones who you dont even find attractive or youre platonic with but you still look at their *** anyways?

thats normal right? like when your out an about in the background of your mind arent you like can she get it or not? i feel like i dont trust myself...........i dont even want the drama no more im gettin too old.

Sounds normal to me, I do it everyday

tumblr_mej2659dwY1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

I'm super laid back but feel like sometimes it's too much to the point where people might think that it's because I think I'm better than them. But it's like I like things to happen organically whether its yambs or friendships. I don't like trying hard/forcing things to happen. To people who don't know me I may seem stuck up but I'm a cool easygoing dude who hangs out with different crowds. How do you find that balance between being too cool for school and trying too hard?

so basically getting married is abnormal then

i dont need professional help
Before I try to continue with my battle with insomnia and also speaking as the only married dude in here( I know some lurk), marriage is not abnormal by any means..
I see attractive women everyday but what I have at home means so much more. Human attraction (ie: lust) never goes away but once you meet a person that you connect with on a higher level then just physicality, **** changes. There is nothing wrong with being single and doing the damn thing in the streets and married life is not for everybody but I will be honest , I don't envy any of my single friends. The continuous horror stories about dates, bad smash sessions, etc.. leave me mad befuddled, lol ..
This all ties back to mentality and just living life until you find the right fit. Hell my girl points out cute girls to me all the time( and I will say that's a good looking dude, no ayo,lol) but that's just natural to people watch. Loyalty is the only thing I require in my life. I ride for anybody that rides for me and once you get to the point in your life were you are tired of seeing different faces in and out of your bed, you start to lock in on other qualities that you want in a partner. That's why I feel it's necessary to date all types of women(fat girls included, lol). Explore all possibilities before you seriously try to wife somebody. Women are the most beautiful thing in the world but that craving to smash somebody else has truly left my being because what my wife does for me on a constant, daily bases triumphs single *****.
So enjoy your youth and freedom but also try to learn from each encounter from different people so you can build a well rounded future and existence. No need to rush into something , only to find you were/are not ready. Commitment is achievable and "REAL" ( despite what the tin foil, conspiracy theorist on love that NT embodies,lol) but that is something that is dependent upon that persons own moral compass and overall life experience. I can't foresee the future but I am enjoying every minute with this one woman in my life.
Peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom