TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my little bro is going through it, lol..
Maybe it was all so simple then, lol...
But it also depends on the age range of ladies you are getting at...
Like I tell him, date all age ranges( legal that is ) because your experience and knowledge grows with each encounter. Plus you learn the ends and outs of what works with one age group to the next...
Never stay stagnant or complacent in dating...
NEVER..
i kinda just feel stagnant talking on the phone, probably mainly cause i'm shy or even when I'm not, i don't just like talking on the phone because i'll run out of things to say by the 3 minute mark

Last night sum chick called me but i picked up and told her i dont feel like talking on the phone and hung up
She texted me and said thats sketchy :lol:

Havemt talked to her since

Yeah I hate talking on the phone too. I'm shy so that's the main reason + I don't know what to talk about even when I just try to say the first thing on my mind. There was this girl I used to talk to who I could talk to with ease. Legit everytime she called me the convo was never less than an hour and there was never a moment of silence for more than 10 seconds..

I developed this thing where I get the girl I'm talking to to do 90% of the talking before she even realizes it. Little technique I picked up with my shyness.

Calling a girl on the phone is big points in my opinion, especially now with the way social media and texting is. People would rather stay locked into their phones and computers then have an actual conversation - just observe couples when you go out. 

I like talkin on the phone but not to sum thot i dont really care for. I like phone better than text because they dont have time to think of sumtin, u get their true response right away.

Talking over a phonecall :pimp: . It's just better and is a better look on your end in her mind.

Like a co worker or customer? I'm not good with the randoms at all but co workers I either strike right off the bat or when they are about to quit with great success.

coworker. all of them are. im trying to skip the small talk and straight go ouy. drinks, a walk , any alone time

I have an extremely deep voice, got a nickname of Barry cause it reminds people of Barry White, so I pick up the phone regularly, but being versatile is key.

Random: hate when they say "I miss you" .. Bout to start using that "well hop in your car and come see me line" 

Like a co worker or customer? I'm not good with the randoms at all but co workers I either strike right off the bat or when they are about to quit with great success.

coworker. all of them are. im trying to skip the small talk and straight go ouy. drinks, a walk , any alone time

That's key bro. Just get them outside of work. I really don't even talk to my female co workers at work that much. All the dudes are a bunch of lames and cockblock like crazy so I roll super stealthy. They are so lame it's impossible to have a convo if they see. So I just chop them up around close when no one is around and usually just ask them to go get some food that night on the spot. If they can't go get their number and plan another day.

I can't emphasize stealth enough. Don't go telling all your co workers you jammed or be saying your number all loud when you're giving it to them :lol: they respect you not being like ooh I got the hot girls number!1!

I know they say don't **** where you eat but I don't like plowing girls my boys bring around because everyone has hit already.

My male coworkers are all lame creep squad dudes so I'd rather just keep my **** on the low.

Last edited:
what does it mean when a yamb says she wishes she met you earlier? its like why? it doesnt matter lol
or am I reading too deep into this?

Random: hate when they say "I miss you" .. Bout to start using that "well hop in your car and come see me line" 

Posted bout this two weeks ago lol. Two different girls said it on back to back days. Think one is mad I didn't say it back.

what does it mean when a yamb says she wishes she met you earlier? its like why? it doesnt matter lol
or am I reading too deep into this?

You know what they say, "When you have chemistry, you only need one other thing: Timing. But timing can be a b$&@%."

Timing is really important and I've been in a few situations where in I felt like it would've been better with this girl if we had met in another time.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of talking on the phone and face timing. I think it's easier to make a conversation because sarcasm plays a lot better and so do jokes. Plus it's a good feeling when you're making jokes an she's actually laughing as opposed to lol or haha. When that happens you can throw in "I like your laugh it's cute" and girls love that.

man yall in here are either really young or just more technology equipped than me,

I sitll pick up that phone.
lol had my first Video chat conversation ever with my chick yesterday.
was always texting back and forth. i said yo since I didnt get to see you today i want to talk to you so ima call.
she said just video chat me (lol i didnt even know my laptop had a webcame til yesterday :smh:
talked for 3 hours yambily.
and the game was pourrrrring out.
so fluent. and so easy with them on video chat.

if i have to move to video chat all the time im down. you can throw so many good jabs at yamb .
be like ahh theres that smile I like to see.
or naw girl keep doing your thing. im fine just lookin in to your eyes
(the Sap stuff) lol

and when i think about it. i've always been a caller and never had a conversation less than 30 minutes .
you just find stuff to talk about little starters are easy and it spirals.
Throw out scenarios if you're having a long convo like ice breaker questions. like what would you do if and why.
it's not hard.

I usually take the time for that one good convo where you find out everything about her. After that I keep it brief. Rather do it in person I really don't like talking on the phone, too many other things going on

If I was trying to find something more then I would put that effort in but right now I'm just smashing so it's strictly texting

I hate texting and talking on the phone I always think that I'm getting lied to or some **** cause I can't see the yamb face to face and can't play off the energy that is around during face to face communication. This is coming from one of the young brothas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom