TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I had that virgin last year if yall remember?

Wanted to wait for marriage due to religion. Bounced on that :rofl:

There's this one virgin chick at my job, she's like 24 I think. They are def out there, especially the ones who grew up in strict households.

:stoneface:
weebay.gif

respond to my PM damnit lol :tongue:

I'm actually dead serious son. Why u stoning someone who gives u lines to use :rofl:
man this is NT, a lot of guys on here reach too hard for cheap lulz

post another line tho :nerd:

There's this one virgin chick at my job, she's like 24 I think. They are def out there, especially the ones who grew up in strict households.
man this is NT, a lot of guys on here reach too hard for cheap lulz

post another line tho :nerd:

I'm serious about the white pants thing. I tell that to all my friends... and 2 of the girls I've done that with rock them on the regular...

Chick just got a new apt. Gonna get her a gift card so she can get a little something something. Crate and Barrel, Williams Sonoma, or Home Goods?

I'm saying... I took a girls virginity once and I never wanna do it again. So glad I'm this girls second and were into each other. Only a matter of time until she's completely turnt out to a freak.

Unless the chick is exactly what I'm looking for in other areas I wouldn't touch wifing a virgin

Bad sex is a deal breaker

Chick just got a new apt. Gonna get her a gift card so she can get a little something something. Crate and Barrel, Williams Sonoma, or Home Goods?
Williams Sonoma=trying to wife
Crate and Barrel=digging you but want to take it slow
Home Goods=Friends,FWB, homie-lover friend...

Last edited:
She'd be such a difficult person to get in a relationship at this point.
She apparently be going on dates from dudes who ask her out on twitter.
I'm 100% convinced shes a bit of damaged goods though real talk. she just seems so out of touch to me.

Something just ain't right about these types of virgins, gave up the mouth and the butthole like that's ok. I've heard a few incidents of strict Catholic chicks like that.
which is even weirder because the back door is considered the worst sexual sin you can commit

You're a young clown that lives in a trolling dream world though, your opinion on most things are invalid. Get out there, get some life experience and then revisit this conversation.
Pics or it didn't happen.

You shoulda wifed her.

I always crack up with the Yeesus quick response firing squad. reps all around.

Bros...

Go to Africa.

Yambs galore

Smash a chick with some big *** panties.

laugh.gif
hope you strap up too , girls are quick to throw the box down there .

Those only anal chicks do exist. They just give top and partake in anal and claim to be 'virgins'.

Mostly seen in younger chicks tho. Known a few that were freshmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom