TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandfather just put me on game..telling me how easy it is to talk to fine women & how ***** made it is to be scared to approach a woman...I see things a lot differently now
Please enlighten us.

I don't know what happened , but I've had a steady decline

in confidence since July.

I used to feel like Goldy no matter what, but I've taken

some Ls lately that have me feeling so,so low.

Ya'll ever lose your cool?

How'd you get it back?

How young is too young?
Depends on your age. If I only wanna smash 18+, to seriously date 21+.

Y'all text a chick all day ?
hell no

Please enlighten us.

I don't know what happened , but I've had a steady decline
in confidence since July.
I used to feel like Goldy no matter what, but I've taken
some Ls lately that have me feeling so,so low.
Ya'll ever lose your cool?
How'd you get it back?
I always lose my cool, I have a bad temper. Especially when I get rejected, that **** really hurts me inside man. :smh:

I always lose my cool, I have a bad temper. Especially when I get rejected, that **** really hurts me inside man.
mean.gif
Just accept that if she rejected you, she wasn't ready to handle louislagerfeld

enlighten us :nerd:

He basically said guys are too scared to approach women and it makes girls think something is wrong with them.. The most attractive ones are the easiest..Guys aren't thorough anymore they are too shy and soft then he proceeded to say if he was my age he would be cleanin up lol....although it's only been a day but my confidence is thru the roof

Last edited:
He basically said guys are too scared to approach women and it makes girls think something is wrong with them.. The most attractive ones are the easiest..Guys aren't thorough anymore they are too shy and soft then he proceeded to say if he was my age he would be cleanin up lol....although it's only been a day but my confidence is thru the roof
It's amazing how much game old cats can give you about life in general. All my grandparents have passed but I still have two "old heads"/mentors that I talk to on the regular and the knowledge they have you can't find in a book. I implore all youngins and even OG'S to listen to their elders.
No matter if the are male/female, after you talk to them, guaranteed you will be walking around like your **** don't stank..

My god I hate when they wanna do this :smh: :x its like another ******* job

I much rather talk on the phone if I'm not gonna be hanging in person with the girl. Texting is practically a chore.

As far as texting all day, no go. Don't have time for it nor do I have a desire for it. The texts are spread throughout the day, sure, but not where it's happening all day long.

I got one chick that I text everyday, but it's not all day. I go a hour or two where I'm exchanging responses quick like but that's it. The others I rotate daily b/c I like the convos.

I don't post a lot on social media anymore. That stuff really just a middle man for woman to be nosey and keep tabs on u :lol: but women have told me that they like that about me. That I'm low key, and not pressed for attention from them

my chick and I have been together almost 6 months now and we've texted everday from sun up to sun down, inbetween working. and I personally hate texting.

also helps i work at a computer most times so i can just text through here

This chick wants to take me to a Dodger game friday but bring her kid along also :rolleyes not really feeling it but it is a free dodger game and not really feeling the chick either. She's a friend of a friend and I've never met her at all.

This chick wants to take me to a Dodger game friday but bring her kid along also :rolleyes not really feeling it but it is a free dodger game and not really feeling the chick either. She's a friend of a friend and I've never met her at all.
Just go and have a good time

@Lpheat22  Yeah bro just go have a good time, one thing my lead to another, kid goes to sleep at about 9:00 when yah get home from the game, yambs at that point must be on ONE thousand by then and it's on and poppin. Lol

My homies say I drop the ball on this dentist chick and that she was above standard(look wise) for my city.......I say her convo was alright and she is the standard for chicks in my city
mean.gif

I still need to drop my team but one. Fall semester starts Monday.....yambs will be had. May have to hit up the end of rush week for some easy yambs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom