TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning received.

back on the PDA topic like i said, my girl now is not really about PDA she like me to grab her up for a hug every once in awhile but shes not really keen on hand holding or kissing.

i don't like full out "french" kissing in public either but a peck or two never hurt

dang like a whole page is missing...

Last edited:
I knew it was gonna get ugly :lol: that's why I changed the topic to a PG setting...

But with PDA like I mentioned In a little uncomfortable with it but it's like chicks initiate it to gauge how much you like them. I'll rub on my girls butt and wink at whoever is staring too hard :lol: Kissing in public is corny to me and I always end up with the chicks who want to make out at Ruth Chris or Maggiano's :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with PDA...
Not into the extreme"kissing", etc but my wife likes when I hold her hand or wrap my arm around her shoulders.
She feels more protected when I do this being that she's petite. Still like to grab the cakes every once in a while..
My exes wanted that od ****. I just can't get down with the obvious "show-off" kiss fest..
That **** makes me cringe something serious..

I remember kicking it with an old friend and her now husband, dude turned up the PDA real high and constantly kept a side eye.

I tried it with someone I really wanted to do it with, but it felt so awkward. She most def took my hesistance the wrong way though, I can see how Tdogg would feel a certain way.

Just got caught up.

On the subject of PDA, neither my girl or I are into it.

Nor is she for the concept of "red wings."

It's funny cuz she is currently butt hurt that I didn't kiss her today.

I was trying to take a nap since otherwise I woulda just been handsy and bothering her.

She wanted a kiss but I know myself and I'll end up trying to make it more than a kiss so I declined.

Since then (that was like an hour ago) her attitude been real frosty.

Just got caught up.
On the subject of PDA, neither my girl or I are into it.

Nor is she for the concept of "red wings."
It's funny cuz she is currently butt hurt that I didn't kiss her today.
I was trying to take a nap since otherwise I woulda just been handsy and bothering her.
She wanted a kiss but I know myself and I'll end up trying to make it more than a kiss so I declined.
Since then (that was like an hour ago) her attitude been real frosty.
DtTJjgj.gif

What I tell you about this passive-aggressiveness...
Lol..
I promise all you had to do is the "forehead" kiss and it would have been a wrap.
She would have had some type of cooking and beverage ready for you after your nap..
Don't every let a woman tell you she is not into the simple things.
Even the most "unemotionally" attached woman wants that sense of wanting and lust after her...
You got to check that PA she keeps doing to you..

What are you pushing now?
2k14 Ford Fiesta

Wanted a Japanese or Korean car but Ford were the only people who would approve me (I have zero credit
laugh.gif
)

It worked out; I love my car and I got a bomb-*** deal.

Something about the new-car smell man IDK what that's about. But I'm not complaining

And I took this other girl I now out earlier in the week. Made sure to go somewhere close to her crib meaning I had to drive about half an hour.

I ended up paying for her drinks but it's all good
tongue.gif

I'm never paying for a female ever again unless we're actually in a relationship or I'm just head over heels in love with the chick

Last edited:
2k14 Ford Fiesta

Wanted a Japanese or Korean car but Ford were the only people who would approve me (I have zero credit :lol: )

It worked out; I love my car and I got a bomb-*** deal.

Something about the new-car smell man IDK what that's about. But I'm not complaining

And I took this other girl I now out earlier in the week. Made sure to go somewhere close to her crib meaning I had to drive about half an hour.

I ended up paying for her drinks but it's all good :tongue:  

I'm never paying for a female ever again unless we're actually in a relationship or I'm just head over heels in love with the chick
Congrats son depending on where I move in DC. I been looking to get a bimmer.

Shoot I have paid for a few chicks drinks and thought nothing of it.

You're thinking and expecting too much, just have fun man, this ain't life or death. If I ask her out for drinks, I'm paying unless she reaches first. Not remotely serious enough to me for even a thought.

That reading helped me to open my mind, why do anything special when countless others have been in that box. Just do the usual and if that's not enough, find someone else that will accomodate.

Why are females away quick to blame men for why things happen, don't they turn around and look to see if they've been doing something wrong? This new generation of women got me stupified

That reading helped me to open my mind, why do anything special when countless others have been in that box. Just do the usual and if that's not enough, find someone else that will accomodate.

Why are females away quick to blame men for why things happen, don't they turn around and look to see if they've been doing something wrong? This new generation of women got me stupified

Bro, don't you know women 9/10 times will never admit they're wrong or they're faults. Not very many men admit they're faults as it is, how do you expect such upstanding behavior from a woman? A woman is always gonna see you as being at fault, they rather leave you and go mess with a sucka who will tolerate everything that's wrong about them instead of making some small compromises

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom