TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran into my ex and we talked for a few hours. She says she feels bad about everythign that happend and says she wish she didnt, all that stuff. Didnt belive a ******* word, i thought i would get mad at her. but i didnt care at all , telling me how she sleeping with this new dude often, didnt phase me, thought it would. i thought i was in such a worse place than i actually am. I wanted to smang her when i was with her, but she was like what about him , and told me wensday to come over, i dont know if i should or not. still hate her for doing what she did to me

Ran into my ex and we talked for a few hours. She says she feels bad about everythign that happend and says she wish she didnt, all that stuff. Didnt belive a ******* word, i thought i would get mad at her. but i didnt care at all , telling me how she sleeping with this new dude often, didnt phase me, thought it would. i thought i was in such a worse place than i actually am. I wanted to smang her when i was with her, but she was like what about him , and told me wensday to come over, i dont know if i should or not. still hate her for doing what she did to me
it's your choice bruh

[

[COLOR=#red]When you texting chicks with the same name and almost mixing up the two :smh:[/COLOR]

Nicknames fam....nicknames.

Peeped my phonebook for examples: Paki strag, Frat Steph, Yung Nerd, etc.
I can't do that, with youmail responding back with the nickname could get me caught up.

But I do place something behind their name. Like Brittany Howard (since that is where she is attending)

Don't get caught up in some dumb **** brethren. I know it will feel great to get that one last smang out but this girl is playing with your emotions. If this girl truly cared about you, she would simply let you go. Guaranteed if the position was reversed, do you know that you would be the most hated man walking right now. Don't you know that she would cut the strings so fast to you and probably would never call you again. Take a step back and look at it from a rational place. That one decision, that one split second can change your life forever. I can't tell you what to do because you are grown and still in your feelings and making decisions is hard but let that go my dude. Start trying to heal yourself, apply that energy to something positive. This girl means you no good, she is simply playing with your heart strings because she knows you still care and obviously this dude is dogging her *** out or she could be lying to him as well..
L.I.G. IT....
@Tdogg2k
You better be easy smashing in Taiwan like that out in public and errythang..
Lol..

man leave that ***** alone.

its billions of women on this earth and you're caught up on one.

F.

D.

B.

Last edited:
Once my ex tried to play me back in feb I was out of commission for like two solid weeks. Then I stopped feeling sorry for myself. Started taking classes for grad school, got a raise, moved to a way better apartment, hit the gym and started playing basketball again, raised my kill death ratio above 2.0, and got a new gf who's better than my ex in every way. Last I heard from her she moved back home working for her parents and dating some dude who can't dress. 6 months later I won.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Don't get caught up in some dumb **** brethren. I know it will feel great to get that one last smang out but this girl is playing with your emotions. If this girl truly cared about you, she would simply let you go. Guaranteed if the position was reversed, do you know that you would be the most hated man walking right now. Don't you know that she would cut the strings so fast to you and probably would never call you again. Take a step back and look at it from a rational place. That one decision, that one split second can change your life forever. I can't tell you what to do because you are grown and still in your feelings and making decisions is hard but let that go my dude. Start trying to heal yourself, apply that energy to something positive. This girl means you no good, she is simply playing with your heart strings because she knows you still care and obviously this dude is dogging her *** out or she could be lying to him as well..
L.I.G. IT....
@Tdogg2k
You better be easy smashing in Taiwan like that out in public and errythang..
Lol..
Thanks fam, i wont see her Wednesday, she told me he isnt treating her right, i laughed when she said that, i told her she had me and ruined it. she cried, i gave her a hug and peaced

It's hilarious how girls know when ur wifed up.

Lol, that look on theyre face.

This white girl tried to holla at me the other day when my girl walked away. That look she had tho when i tpld her my girlfriend is here and pointed to her.

Maaaaan these girls been tight for like 10 years. :lol: :smh:

The girl I want keeps wearing these small shorts and leggings around me. I seen her earlier today and I told her she looked good in those pants, she had a big *** smile on her face and said thank you. Lawd help me.

Well in that case, you have but one move. Go trick daddy that chick. 

So update on my situation. Over the weekend the 8.5 gave me her number, we been texting and making plans to see each other. She said that she asked her friend if she really likes me, the 6 said no so the 8,5 gave me the number. Not bragging but I know the 6 is lying but oh well. I feel like I got a potential mess on my hands but it ain't the first time :lol:. I'm a play this as best as I know how. The 8.5 is a thick white girl with a pretty face, legs like a stallion. The 6 is just a everyday normal looking white girl.

It's hilarious how girls know when ur wifed up.

While on my way to the Dodger game today with the new one, I get a text from an old chick I haven't hit up in a while. It's a pic of her topless with her DD's looking right. I had to exit out that text so fast :lol: The new one tagged me in a pic and that chick that sent the text liked the pic :lol: women are something else. I know when I hit her up tomorrow it'll be interesting.

What are everyone's go-to approach lines? Spotted this cute shorty in my class, two of them actually. :lol:

I heard wearing a ring even if you're not married will attract the yambs...someone confirm this.

It's been said a thousand times.

I am going to say it again.

The quiet ones are the freaks.

I'm winning.

I heard wearing a ring even if you're not married will attract the yambs...someone confirm this.

You watch too much tv.

*I will say though, as previously mentioned, women are drawn to taken dudes for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom