TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDR ish is tough. Ol girl barely even show me the teddies.  Just gonna stop asking.

Last edited:
My girl got me again. Revisited the team raw lockerroom.

But theres a waterfall shower and a tv with a tub in our hotel. I got taken over

There should be no reason ever for your girl, or any girl, knowing about NT though. That's rule #1

My girl knows i get on here.

Buy never has she asked what i post or anything about my account.

Damn. Scary.

When I've met up and chilled with NTers my ex would always be so confused because I would say its a friend from work. She knows everyone I work with is way older than me and I'd never hang out with them lol.

Ok, have a situation here: Just broke up with my girl.

We've been together for 11 months, long distance type deal (OAK to LA). To make this a short story: She doesn't trust me. She constantly asks me "Do I want to be with her?" "I don't think you want this". Well, her questions led her to go through my FB and saw some messages that I exchanged with other women. None of them indicated that I was cheating on her nor had I planned on cheating on her so she's using this as evidence to her questioning.

Getting back to this situation, we've been in a bit of a rough patch. She hits me on the phone yesterday evening saying she doesn't know if she wants to do this anymore because she feels like I'm overly sensitive (which I can admit to in certain instances). We continue to talk and she says: "I feel like you're using me." :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: so I'm just spending my money and giving all of myself, even looking to relocate for you yet I'm using you....Then says that since I'm adamant about not getting married right now (again, only together 11 months), she feels like she's a placeholder. This to me shows that's she's ungrateful for what I do for her. Our arguments are so minor in comparison to other ppl's issues but I can't rock with with someone not appreciating what I do for them. My thing is: Was this a overreaction on my end?

Cliffs:

*Been with girl 11 months
*She doesn't trust me; always questioning if I want to be with her or not despite me trying to move to Oakland for her.
*Snoops thru FB messages, finds inappropriate yet not-relationship threatening messages.
* Continues to question my commitment to her, essentially spits in the face of my efforts to make things work.
*Broke up with her out of rage/anger/frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom