TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chop it up wit some other chick in the class maker her laugh and smile. That other chick will see and she will try to talk to you

I swear.....seems like men fall so hard when we do. It's not often we do love but we love so hard when it happens..... don't even know if that made sense 

We definitely do bruh.

It's a wrap for me. Me and my gf have already talked details time wise about marriage and instead of scaring me, it excites me. It's crazy

We definitely do bruh.

It's a wrap for me. Me and my gf have already talked details time wise about marriage and instead of scaring me, it excites me. It's crazy

We on the same page.

Girls fall faster, guys fall harder. Well known fact.

We definitely do bruh.

We on the same page.

[COLOR=#red]I'm happy for you two, I mean just a year ago y'all was smangin anything a 7 or above in a 50 mile radius in LA Area, now y'all are appreciating the value of one woman. This should give many in here hope.[/COLOR]

what yall think I should do with this chick...I got her number last friday she works in the building next to mines.. we spoke for the first time since then monday...the reason I didn't reach out over the weekend was I didn't think she was really diggin me like that..but anyways we've been speaking thru text since monday...we barely talk at that due to me not texting at work and when I do reach out she does stuff like read the message and hit me back like 45- an hour and some change later but I do the same thing unintentionally....but she swears she wants to meet up after work sometime....she brought it up actually today....I told her I would call her later since texting isn't working and she says yea we should do that or meet up ....I told her I wouldnt be able to today but we could tomorrow she hits me with im busy this week but next week were on...I just said well play it by ear...yall think she aint really on it or she just tryna play hard...I dont see why she would try to play hard considering we've only had 1 face to face talk and that was when I got her number...we spoke for about 45 minutes outside our buildings

[COLOR=#red]I think I may need some deep counseling my dudes...my problem isn't not being able to love a woman...it's that I'm one of those who can love more than one woman at a time. I think I'm really polyamorous.

Brother Counselor Mugen, give me some good words...and while yeah I will probably understand what you are saying I'll probably not listen right away, but at least I'll have your wisdom for reference. If the other OG's want to chime in please do, and y'all don't have to go easy on me, the truth isn't usually painless and it's dam sure not convenient.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'm happy for you two, I mean just a year ago y'all was smangin anything a 7 or above in a 50 mile radius in LA Area, now y'all are appreciating the value of one woman. This should give many in here hope.[/COLOR]

We had a run like the Yanks in the late 90's.

what yall think I should do with this chick...I got her number last friday she works in the building next to mines.. we spoke for the first time since then monday...the reason I didn't reach out over the weekend was I didn't think she was really diggin me like that..but anyways we've been speaking thru text since monday...we barely talk at that due to me not texting at work and when I do reach out she does stuff like read the message and hit me back like 45- an hour and some change later but I do the same thing unintentionally....but she swears she wants to meet up after work sometime....she brought it up actually today....I told her I would call her later since texting isn't working and she says yea we should do that or meet up ....I told her I wouldnt be able to today but we could tomorrow she hits me with im busy this week but next week were on...I just said well play it by ear...yall think she aint really on it or she just tryna play hard...I dont see why she would try to play hard considering we've only had 1 face to face talk and that was when I got her number...we spoke for about 45 minutes outside our buildings

Just meet up with her. Sounds like yall are both busy, make plans and then just touch base this weekend.

[COLOR=#red]I think I may need some deep counseling my dudes...my problem isn't not being able to love a woman...it's that I'm one of those who can love more than one woman at a time. I think I'm really polyamorous.

Brother Counselor Mugen, give me some good words...and while yeah I will probably understand what you are saying I'll probably not listen right away, but at least I'll have your wisdom for reference. If the other OG's want to chime in please do, and y'all don't have to go easy on me, the truth isn't usually painless and it's dam sure not convenient.
[/COLOR]

I have nothing to say about this. My current is the first girl I ever loved. I thought I could never even love for a long time... I'm damn ruthless.

We definitely do bruh.

We on the same page.

[COLOR=#red]I'm happy for you two, I mean just a few months ago y'all was smangin anything a 7 or above in a 50 mile radius in LA and Vegas, now y'all are appreciating the value of one woman. This should give many in here hope.[/COLOR]

Fixed :lol:

This has always been my end goal it just came at an unexpected time.

I mean I hadn't even met anyone I would have considered a relationship with in over a year.

I was content with the constantly shuffling roster and the occasional one nighter for these past 3 years. It had been empty for a while I just wasn't meeting the right one so I just kept smashing till I did :lol:

[/COLOR]
There's levels to this ****,lol.
I think anybody can love more then one person at a time but on some real ****, it takes a Real G to commit to one woman. To actually give all your hopes, dreams, desires, stories, demons, I mean your complete ALL, takes a lot of patience and heart. To really love one person, it takes willingness and understanding that this could all blow up in your face and leave you wounded like you stormed the beaches of Normandy. You have to be able to look fear in the face and embrace all the unknowns. Love is not for the weak will, it will crush and destroy you from the inside out but when it's REAL and it's GOOD, it can have you feeling bullet proof. It will have you smiling from ear to ear just because the thought of her voice leaves you speechless. It will have you seeing truly how beatiful god(or whoever is in the sky) made life to be something so magnificent, that you can't wait to see another day. I always heard that your Mom is close to the embodiment of God, but a truly good woman who recognizes that we all fall, have flaws, have had dirty hands but succeeded at all cost has to be the embodiment of an angel. In due time EWD I know it will come to you but when it does you can't second guess it, no excuses, just take the leap and never look back. We are on this planet to smile, love and make a difference. I will never judge somebody on how they find love or with how many partners they may have, but the real intestinal fortitude should be that you LOVED something, that you gave it your all and that you walked away with a sense of achievement even on the darkest night.
Peace..

There's levels to this ****,lol.
I think anybody can love more then one person at a time but on some real ****, it takes a Real G to commit to one woman. To actually give all your hopes, dreams, desires, stories, demons, I mean your complete ALL, takes a lot of patience and heart. To really love one person, it takes willingness and understanding that this could all blow up in your face and leave you wounded like you stormed the beaches of Normandy. You have to be able to look fear in the face and embrace all the unknowns. Love is not for the weak will, it will crush and destroy you from the inside out but when it's REAL and it's GOOD, it can have you feeling bullet proof. It will have you smiling from ear to ear just because the thought of her voice leaves you speechless. It will have you seeing truly how beatiful god(or whoever is in the sky) made life to be something so magnificent, that you can't wait to see another day. I always heard that your Mom is close to the embodiment of God, but a truly good woman who recognizes that we all fall, have flaws, have had dirty hands but succeeded at all cost has to be the embodiment of an angel. In due time EWD I know it will come to you but when it does you can't second guess it, no excuses, just take the leap and never look back. We are on this planet to smile, love and make a difference. I will never judge somebody on how they find love or with how many partners they may have, but the real intestinal fortitude should be that you LOVED something, that you gave it your all and that you walked away with a sense of achievement even on the darkest night.
Peace..

[COLOR=#red]
I have truly loved before, it's actually very fulfilling, at the same time I'm not totally convinced that eros love has to be limited to one person...but we have been conditioned due to social construct to believe so.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
I have truly loved before, it's actually very fulfilling, at the same time I'm not totally convinced that eros love has to be limited to one person...but we have been conditioned due to social construct to believe so.[/COLOR]
I can see where people can be "conditioned" to believeing in only one person existing for them(which I think is a farce). But for me personally, one woman is enough for me. I've always dealt with one woman at a time. Is that my naïveté, possibly, but I saw my dad out in these streets doing dirty. I saw the emotional toll the lies he conjured up, take my mom to depths of hell that I couldn't even imagine until we talked about it in my late teens. For me, I wanted to be different , I wanted to live by my own code as a man. This was the path I chose. I never needed all that attention from multiple women( tried that and felt sick to my stomach). I vowed to myself to always deal with one person at a time. Do I consider your ideals less than??
Definately not broham, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you are thinking and in these times it definately is hard to stay in monogamous relationships. But my make up and beliefs and just the situations of my life have made me this way. As long as you can provide LOVE, which is the most essential feeling people need more of and all parties agree to it, then I say play on and enjoy life. There's no right or wrong because it's your life. I can't be you and vice versa. If we all believed in the same ideals, this world would be boring as hell. The main principles every person should aspire to live are:
Knowledge
Truth
Forgiveness
Love
Compassion
Doesn't matter the path you take to achieve these principles but more so that these should be the things you leave in the lives of people that you interact with everyday.
I live in the grey area of life. Now if this was the 18 year old, angry me talking I would be calling you all kinds of fucbois, lol and I most definately would have been a vagina to a lot of you dudes, but as I have grown older, I judge no more because I just want people to live and love as much as possible. We all have an expiration date and to worry about mundane things that hold no bearings to anybody's life, is for the birds. As long as you are not hurting anybody, your ideals and beliefs hold as much truth as mines.
So get you some Sister-Wives my dude, lol.

I took a gigantic L last night y'all. So I been talking to my coworker for a min We nvr crossed the line passed making out. Fast forward her bf and her split she hits me and wants to go to my place. Mind you I failed No stroke sept and every month in that case. She comes thru and I can't even get fully erect.

*zipsupflamesuit this ever happened to yall?

I'm nvr watching pron ever again.

Last edited:
I took a gigantic L last night y'all. So I been talking to my coworker for a min We nvr crossed the line passed making out. Fast forward her bf and her split she hits me and wants to go to my place. Mind you I failed No stroke sept and every month in that case. She comes thru and I can't even get fully erect.

*zipsupflamesuit this ever happened to yall?

I'm nvr watching pron ever again.
nope, get hard as concrete when i'm with a girl

even on drugs

she's a lawyer..she was just tellin me about some of the stuff she's done..it just made me wanna do better thats all..but honestly i think she's full of **** lol...she lightweight caught me off guard tellin me a story about how she was gettin smashed 2 weeks ago and had something embarrasing happen....I don't know the purpose of her tellin me that story...I took it as she's lettin me know she likes someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom