TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: XS FTW :smokin

I'll take a great house party over LA clubs and bars

But not over a Vegas megaclub especially in the summer

XS sets the bar sooooooo high for any club inside the USA....nothing has even compared to my night in XS here in NYC

You can't put Vegas in this conversation at all. You know better than that.

I was talking staying local.

House parties ftw.

Tokyo was trill too--- forces you to stay out all night cuz trains stop at 11 and don't pick up again until the next morning. Taxis is a *****. Barca was straight too--- but **** it man I'm gettin' older can't be out wildin' in the streets like that all willy nilly.

Euro dudes >* First and only time I ever made out with a stranger in the club. True story.

Tokyo was trill too--- forces you to stay out all night cuz trains stop at 11 and don't pick up again until the next morning. Taxis is a *****. Barca was straight too--- but **** it man I'm gettin' older can't be out wildin' in the streets like that all willy nilly.

Euro dudes >* First and only time I ever made out with a stranger in the club. True story.
Europeans .>

No games being played over there.

Euro girls in the US been treating me very well so I can only imagine

Time to book that trip

long distance relationships while in college make no sense to me

dont feel bad though he was bangin some other chick while you took care of his

i live in CT, chick told me she had a bf in CA (didnt know before)

i laughed in her face an told her dont be &$^%*$% naive

same state is diff though

Here comes the kicker she dormed there because she didn't have a car to make the 30-40 minute drive. And she lived a city over from me and I would scoop her up at her house and everything lol when she would come down for the weekend lol.

"I said call me when yall break up I dont **** nobody ***** and never owned a jacob"

welp now i have to play this beautiful piece of music :pimp:

Appreciate it, I really do, I just get lonely sometimes, you know?

niquefreak94 niquefreak94 once again appreciate the advice I definitely feel ya. You HU16?

yeah. and you '17? y'all class full of straight BOPS!

take advantage, man...take advantage

tell me more about ibiza :nerd:

Megaclubs and beach parties filled with hot women from all over the world (mostly Europe of course) where you can party all day/night

This is all hearsay but I've been to Barcelona and people said it's similar but just wilder/better and Barcelona was nuts.

tell me more about ibiza :nerd:

Megaclubs and beach parties filled with hot women from all over the world (mostly Europe of course) where you can party all day/night

This is all hearsay but I've been to Barcelona and people said it's similar but just wilder/better and Barcelona was nuts.

just looked it up, its spain.

some girl told me she took a vacation to spain and its the best/ crazy party scene ever.

Alright, so this chick was lettin me hit after 2 wks, a good girl thats fly also, and i was in that wet thang every day twice.

Now i think shes messin wit my head, havent hit in a wk and a half, she just straight teases, and no she aint on those days

So my question is, why is she doin this? Tryna lowkey let me know i cant smash whenever i wamt to?

I kinda miss my ex now cuz we would always smash anywhere amd then raw also.

Im drunk right now and wana hit up the ex cuz for sure i cam get that wet bread since my currentGF os trippin for some reason

Help

@PlayaMadeMeskin  

she doing what you should've been doing

not sweating her and showing her you're busy and have other things going on other than smashing her

leave her alone, she will come crawling back

Nahhh im not sweating her, ill go see her, smash andgo about my business. But now shes getting attached, and not lettin me hit at the same time. Its confusing as hell. I got 2 chicks on my roster but they dont compare to her.

Ran into a similar situation last summer. Had great chemistry with the girl, she lets me smash twice, then she fronts on the box to force me into a relationship. Had to dead her after that. Sad part is I was considering making things official, but her game turned me off and I had to send her on her way. I refused to force into anything because of some box I can get from other chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom