TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is uncomfortable. But we decided not to discuss more until later and in person.

She said "I know - it's a lot to think about. And I don't want a half *** relationship either, I mean I don't think keeping it open while I'm In aus would be half assing it, but rather saving the relationship from any potential risks and thinking about it in realistic terms. But I love you, and if that's how you feel - then I have to tough it out "

Then I said it shouldn't have to be tough and she replied.

"It's not that I'm dying to cheat on you or anything like that. It's that, personally, I need to be close to the person I'm with. I need the constant contact and touch, which can be a character flaw in some situations. How can you say that not being together isn't going to be tough? That wanting contact but not being able to receive it isn't going to be tough? That not being able to talk to you anytime I want and be reassured won't be difficult? That having to carefully schedule every call, video chat, and any other form of contact because of drastically different lifestyles and time differences won't be tough? It's going to be extremely difficult and daunting."

Then we decided we'll talk later but I'm not gonna lie has put some strain on the current relationship which was otherwise going perfect.

Yeah you need to talk in person, this situation is too tough over text and over the phone.

IMO, relationships always require something to be sacrificed or fought for to make it work perfectly. If you don't have something in this world that's worth fighting for, then it's not worth anything. So if this girl really means that much to you, then you can do 5 months no problem. I don't think anyone appreciates what they have unless they know the hardship they went through getting it. The harder it is, the more rewarding it is.

I hate to derail the thread from this serious discussion, but I just want to say that confidence and the way you carry yourself work wonders.

This semester, I made sure to walk around like my **** don't stank. I already dress like a beast because I'm employed by a fashion outlet. But it really matters whether or not you carry yourself with an air of confidence, intelligence, and mystery.

It's about 5 weeks into the semester and I barely talk to folks lol. But I always participate in class, and I always make sure to say some thought provoking ****. Today, I was speaking my piece in class, trying my hardest to sound intelligent and cultured and articulate, and the girl next to me pokes me and points to this girl who's sitting all the way in the front (I'm sitting in the back). She kind of mouths to me "can you wait for me after class"? and I give her the thumbs up like sure.

So I go up to her after class and she says "This is going to sound super weird, but do you have a girlfriend?" I say no, and she says she's been noticing me since the beginning of the semester and she thinks I'm smart and cool and good-looking and I'd be perfect for this friend of hers, and she shows me a pic of her friend, and she tells me she's already told her about me, and she's apologizing because she knows this is weird but she just wants to introduce me to her.

She gives me the girls number and begs me to text her, and I'm like sure, fine, no problem. Trying to act cool like this **** happens all the time
laugh.gif

I've been texting this girl back and forth, although I have no real idea what she looks like outside of that one pic. All honesty, based on the one pic she's probably not all that, and I'm only marginally interested, but the fact of the matter is after that conversation I walked out of that classroom feeling like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I was just wondering: if this one girl from my class who I've never spoken to and sit on the opposite end of the room from saw me like that, who else does?

So, moral of the story be confident and articulate you ********. Read books and dress well. Be mysterious. Do something

Last edited:
I don't text ANY girls right now.
Hell I haven't got laid since I lost my virginity back in January. ...

Going to the strip club tomorrow. Need to get my mind right.

IMO, relationships always require something to be sacrificed or fought for to make it work perfectly. If you don't have something in this world that's worth fighting for, then it's not worth anything. So if this girl really means that much to you, then you can do 5 months no problem. I don't think anyone appreciates what they have unless they know the hardship they went through getting it. The harder it is, the more rewarding it is.

This.

And another thing.. relationships shouldn't be drawn upon obligations. Both parties shouldn't feel the need to want to see one another every given chance. Space is key, and the want to see one another outweighs any sort of obligated feeling to have to spend that time together.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Well yeah I see what you are saying Tdogg my dude...Here's the thing though, it's not as if women look for penis per se, they tend to look for companionship when they are lonely, and the guy that can provide that companionship can cause her to be more susceptible to intimate feelings which then could lead to sex. Not so much just needing a dik fix my dude.
[/COLOR]

I understand that my dude, fully. In his case though she wants it. and wants to make skype dates work, emails, texting,

I honestly feel women can hold out longer than men on that wanting to be touched wanting to feel the urge o having some one near.

My home girl was single for a year and didnt so much as kiss a dude (and she is a sexy chick who gets hollered at all the time)
I asked her once Like you're not feelin some type of way.

she said she was but shes not an animal, shes not goin to just do it with random guys to feel that empty random feeling when she can just wait for something to real, plus i have my hands and toys if i'm feeling that type of itch.

but as men, we go on a mounth drought and ready to stick in apple pie if need be.

as you and mugen alwas said though, there is emotional cheating.

but at the same and in his case or anyone who is in a committed relationship place. it should never have to come to that if you're doing what you're suppose to do.

IDK I'm in the same place as mugen when he said he's a 1 woman at a time person.

I've juggled before myself and i just dont like it but i knock no one who does.

it's different when you're finding a mate and you have choices
but as far as once you settle down my thing is stick with that ride it out

I still think good woman should get more credit, and he seems as if he has a good one.

Ran through this hood club off gb, grabbed this 5'9 chicks number. Wanted to go to this other club(was about to do numbers) but wasn't about that cover charge.

Will be in the bay tomorrow......I'm Ready

My go to first date has been bottomless mimosa brunch. Fun and relaxed atmosphere and of course the drinks.

Led to quite a few first date smashes and it helped I lived down the street. Also took my girl there for our first date.

You also had the greatest wingman of all time just so happen to pop in :smokin

[COLOR=#red]SERIOUS dilemma my dudes. My lady, the one from the UK that used to be a hooper...Well I'm sitting bedside while she's knocked da fug out.

Tonight was so hot and steamy that I can't even "get sleepy".

I made this woman orgasm multiple times 3 different ways and none of it involved my jimmy. I rubbed her pearl she have me 2 O's for that...then I went down and she said that the first one was pretty mellow but that she felt like she had to pee on the second one. The last way was internal with the g-spot...she literally said "what the eff are you exactly doing in there. After consistently rubbing that slightly rough patch on the upper outer third of her va jay jay this chick LOST IT. She looked like she was gonna laugh then she changed emotions and started sobbing. I moved back and away from her and watch her body twitch in convulsions.

She then told me that her mind is gone and that she's lost in me. She also asked me if I ever gave marrying her any thought. I mean don't get me wrong the chick is beautiful, smart, athletic, and level-headed...but don't ever underestimate how much you can rearrange a chick's thought patterns by taking them to a level they've never been. And yeah I could have slid my jimmy in at any point of time, but the fact that I didn't and made it all about her made things deeper.

This the type of stuff that can turn a sane girl crazy. [/COLOR]

I have some stories about my current but I can't share details about the wifey like that in here... I will say tho that I am the first to make her go 2x in one smash and made her scream, "THIS IS THE BEST OHHHHHHH EVER!!!!!!!!!" which was super funny to me during it.

One thing my girl keeps telling why she will NEVER leave me is because she comes EVERY time I smash. :lol:

She admitted so many times that I'm the only dude that made her come. The only time she could do it before was to "waterfall" (to my dudes that know what that is) :smokin

I can do this one position that can make her bust in 5-10 mins.

That same position I did to her friend when we had a 3sum... And squirted everywhere :rofl:

Last edited:
I have some stories about my current but I can't share details about the wifey like that in here... I will say tho that I am the first to make her go 2x in one smash and made her scream, "THIS IS THE BEST OHHHHHHH EVER!!!!!!!!!" which was super funny

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, I mean it feels good to know you're able to make your lady feel good...cause we gonna get ours regardless. [/COLOR]

EWD going to have to PM them tips

[COLOR=#red]Basically bro I just know where the g-spot is and it's as simple as rubbing it using the index finger doing the "come here" motion. Everything else is just paying attention to what her body does when you do certain things.To be honest most guys are capable of pleasing women...just that a lot don't take the time to do so...that makes guys like us seem so much better to them. [/COLOR]

One thing my girl keeps telling why she will NEVER leave me is because she comes EVERY time I smash. :lol:

She admitted so many times that I'm the only dude that made her come. The only time she could do it before was to "waterfall" (to my dudes that know what that is) :smokin

I can do this one position that can make her bust in 5-10 mins.

That same position I did to her friend when we had a 3sum... And squirted everywhere :rofl:
[COLOR=#red]Yes like it literally can rearrange their psyche.[/COLOR]

I hate to derail the thread from this serious discussion, but I just want to say that confidence and the way you carry yourself work wonders.

This semester, I made sure to walk around like my **** don't stank. I already dress like a beast because I'm employed by a fashion outlet. But it really matters whether or not you carry yourself with an air of confidence, intelligence, and mystery.

It's about 5 weeks into the semester and I barely talk to folks lol. But I always participate in class, and I always make sure to say some thought provoking ****. Today, I was speaking my piece in class, trying my hardest to sound intelligent and cultured and articulate, and the girl next to me pokes me and points to this girl who's sitting all the way in the front (I'm sitting in the back). She kind of mouths to me "can you wait for me after class"? and I give her the thumbs up like sure.

So I go up to her after class and she says "This is going to sound super weird, but do you have a girlfriend?" I say no, and she says she's been noticing me since the beginning of the semester and she thinks I'm smart and cool and good-looking and I'd be perfect for this friend of hers, and she shows me a pic of her friend, and she tells me she's already told her about me, and she's apologizing because she knows this is weird but she just wants to introduce me to her.

She gives me the girls number and begs me to text her, and I'm like sure, fine, no problem. Trying to act cool like this **** happens all the time :lol:

I've been texting this girl back and forth, although I have no real idea what she looks like outside of that one pic. All honesty, based on the one pic she's probably not all that, and I'm only marginally interested, but the fact of the matter is after that conversation I walked out of that classroom feeling like :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And I was just wondering: if this one girl from my class who I've never spoken to and sit on the opposite end of the room from saw me like that, who else does?

So, moral of the story be confident and articulate you ********. Read books and dress well. Be mysterious. Do something

What you don't know is you got her interest too, keep that close.

[COLOR=#red]SERIOUS dilemma my dudes. My lady, the one from the UK that used to be a hooper...Well I'm sitting bedside while she's knocked da fug out.

Tonight was so hot and steamy that I can't even "get sleepy".

I made this woman orgasm multiple times 3 different ways and none of it involved my jimmy. I rubbed her pearl she have me 2 O's for that...then I went down and she said that the first one was pretty mellow but that she felt like she had to pee on the second one. The last way was internal with the g-spot...she literally said "what the eff are you exactly doing in there. After consistently rubbing that slightly rough patch on the upper outer third of her va jay jay this chick LOST IT. She looked like she was gonna laugh then she changed emotions and started sobbing. I moved back and away from her and watch her body twitch in convulsions.

She then told me that her mind is gone and that she's lost in me. She also asked me if I ever gave marrying her any thought. I mean don't get me wrong the chick is beautiful, smart, athletic, and level-headed...but don't ever underestimate how much you can rearrange a chick's thought patterns by taking them to a level they've never been. And yeah I could have slid my jimmy in at any point of time, but the fact that I didn't and made it all about her made things deeper.

This the type of stuff that can turn a sane girl crazy. [/COLOR]

Yeah I had to learn not to give the full experience to everyone though it's tough. Nothing like a crazy chick you don't give a **** about working your last nerve after you try to fade out.

Last edited:
Yeah I had to learn not to give the full experience to everyone though it's tough. Nothing like a crazy chick you don't give a **** about working your last nerve after you try to fade out.

[COLOR=#red]True MA, it's really like our fault...we let our ego get in the way sometimes and give the full uncut experience knowing that's the type of stuff that gets them hooked for emotional reasons. If I do her wrong my name will be **** at school. She's a good girl that everybody likes and I'll not hear the end of it. Welp looks like I got one on my hands. I need to stop frontin though I really like her and I treat her very respectfully. We both headed to the campus clinic to get tested today, so I can go raw doggie in that...she already on the pill. No creamp's on the regular though because that can mess up their smell down there. Ok I'm just rambling now.[/COLOR]

I'm going to be spittin' an angle of the game that most people never talk about. The name of the game is PSYCHOLOGY!

I will start with a quote from the book Pimp, by the notorious Iceberg Slim:

"There ain't nothing more important than what makes a new ***** tick and why. You gotta scrape her brain. Find out whether the first joker who layed her was her father or who. Make her tell you her life story. If she can remember back in her mammy's ***, good! Fit all the pieces together. Maybe then you'll know if she's a two-day package or a two year package. Don't try to play 'em in the dark. Quiz 'em into a crack up if you have to. Wake 'em up from a dead sleep. Check the answers you got with what you get."

To begin with, the game is all about psychology. In order to be a player, mack, or pimp, you must first recognize patterns in human activity. To a lot of us, this comes easily, to others we have to get tips from other fellow psychologists, in order to recognize how to control *******!

To start out, you need EDUCATION. Yes, that means hitting the books and learning a little about basic psychology. You must know simple concepts, like understanding what it means when a ***** tells you that her dad used to hit her and be strict with her. You must be able to know what it means whenever a ***** has anxiety attacks and a certain event triggers her anxiety. You must have an understanding of emotional insecurity.

Knowing some basic psychology can help you in numerous ways. I'll explain some following ways below:

1. If a ***** has an anxiety disorder or she has "baggage" or psychological problems that worry her, you can help her out. No I'm not telling you to not be no ******* Captain Save a ***! If a woman invests a lot in you and she's suffering from a problem, your knowledge in psychotherapy could benefit you in a LARGE amount of way. If you can help her cope with her mental problem, she'll see you as a GOD, she'll be completely loyal to you and won't want to leave you, because you helped her with a deep rooted mental problem. She'll feel like you're the only one that can help her cope with it!

2. I call this the Vulture Method. If you understand psychology, you can easily pinpoint women to exploit. There are some women with psychological issues which are easy to take advantage of. If you're a seasoned Pimpologist(the mixture of pimp and psychologist) you can exploit women with mental problems for bread. There are women with a lot of identifiable issues, like daddy issues, abandonment issues, etc. If you find a woman who is afraid you might abandon her, it's easy to get bread or favors out of her. A woman who is afraid you might leave her is willing to give it all to you in order to keep you around! The game is deep, heartless, and cold for these *******, so tell them to dress for winter!

3. You'll know how to control women and you'll know how to punish them if they do something to wrong you. For example if a ***** has abandonment issues, you can ignore her for 3 days straight and she'll start imagining the worse. She'll start worrying and will CONTACT YOU first, doing this is powerful, because the ***** will apologize for just about anything, even if it's not her fault.

Become a Pimpologists and these ******* will love you like Dr. Phil! There's nothing a ***** loves more than to tell a man about her past and to express her emotions. Shut up and let her, just like a psychologist would! Get her to keep talking and she'll give you the key to her mind, body, and SOUL!

Warning: If you're a square and you're lame to the game, don't even attempt to fix a *****'s psychological problems. If you don't know what you're doing you can only make these *****'s problems worse and you can potentially cause them to develop new mental problems. If you can **** with someone's head and live with yourself, then go through with it. Some of this game can be used for good, but to get the maximum effect you need to be COLD AND HEARTLESS with these *******!

Remember a real mack, pimp, and player understands psychology. Once you understand this, you'll understand the women. Only **** I got to give these ******* is COLD HARD GAME. Praise is due to the Great Architect of the Universe! May he bless us all with eternal game, fortune, & wisdom. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom