TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I don't know how you guys cheat man. I just couldn't do it fambs! Kudos to y'all though!

Naw man, **** em... They the ones that **** up good girls mentally...

It's an adult thing to bring up wanting to have sex with other people... Be honest and open... Communicate desires, needs and wants....

I've never understood cheaters... Like, it's harder to put lies together and make them work.... Then just being honest...

Last edited:
:lol: I don't know how you guys cheat man. I just couldn't do it fambs! Kudos to y'all though!

It's an adult thing to bring up wanting to have sex with other people... Be honest and open... Communicate desires, needs and wants....

I've never understood cheaters... Like, it's harder to put lies together and make them work.... Then just being honest...

Swinging is different from cheating. I've swinged before, I understand the concept and the rules behind it.

I'm talking about physically cheating, emotionally cheating and creating lies to your significant other. I couldn't do it bros!

I had many opportunities, some of them was recent, but I rejected all of them.

It's not even swinging, its not being in a committed relationship if you want to bone other women.

Last edited:
London chick got a man
11wa9n7.jpg

yeah. i mean if you guys can agree to an open relationship cool, but most people that cheat really shouldn't be in a commitment since they're obviously not committed to their partner.

I'm super against cheating. I still believe in the whole, "You can love someone the rest of ur life" type fairytale. Parents have been together for 30 years, both grandparents were hs sweethearts... Obviously naive since I've cheated on both serious gf's but... sigh.

Meet me in Vegas for first weekend of March Madness papi. :smokin

Plenty of people cheat on the ones they love and still stay in the marriage. Have you every asked your folks or grandparents if any of them stepped out their marriage? Or even their time together before they were married?

Last edited:
Plenty of people cheat on the ones they love and still stay in the marriage. Have you every asked your folks or grandparents if any of them stepped out their marriage? Or even their time together before they were married?

All three haven't. I know my dad or mom (forget which one) lost a bf/gf in a car accident after 6 months of being together. Most of my friends parents are still together.

I'm not gonna vent in here - don't want to mess up the vibe but I'll give this peice of advice for guys chasing people they think might be long term material:

If they show any of these signs, RUN. Do not proceed.

1. They say "they're a mess and shouldn't be in a relationship." If someone says this, they're not exaggerating. Stay away. Even if they seem perfect, there's skeletons to be uncovered.

2. Insecure beyond rationality. Yes, your compliments and attention will make them feel good at first. As time goes on, your effect will wear off on them. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. if someone is insecure, that's their issue - not yours. This will lead to a TON of headache on the regular.

3. String you along to start. Maybe this one is iffy. But IMO, the spark should be there from the start. Don't try to win someone over that doesn't respect you.

These are probably obvious but low self esteem and optimism can trick you into thinking you can change her. Trick you into thinking you're the problem. Don't fall for it bros. Work on yourself. Flourish. Find someone that's also ready to flourish.

Yep. Sometimes a pretty face/nice body/fun personality/kind demeanor can be blinding though. Even if you're having a good time, it's not all there is to a person. Better to learn that early than late.

What really messed me up was going from being a guy who hooked up with girls all the time to being in a full blown relationship. It ruined me and us.

Just got a random text from some past yambs saying "I just had a sex flashback from us and idk know why 
embarassed.gif
"

They never forget 
devil.gif

I'm not gonna vent in here - don't want to mess up the vibe but I'll give this peice of advice for guys chasing people they think might be long term material:

If they show any of these signs, RUN. Do not proceed.

1. They say "they're a mess and shouldn't be in a relationship." If someone says this, they're not exaggerating. Stay away. Even if they seem perfect, there's skeletons to be uncovered.

2. Insecure beyond rationality. Yes, your compliments and attention will make them feel good at first. As time goes on, your effect will wear off on them. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF. if someone is insecure, that's their issue - not yours. This will lead to a TON of headache on the regular.

3. String you along to start. Maybe this one is iffy. But IMO, the spark should be there from the start. Don't try to win someone over that doesn't respect you.

These are probably obvious but low self esteem and optimism can trick you into thinking you can change her. Trick you into thinking you're the problem. Don't fall for it bros. Work on yourself. Flourish. Find someone that's also ready to flourish.

Learned this (and probably still learning) the hard way. They really do have a way of making themselves seem perfect for a while, that roller coaster. Hell of a female level up though going through that.

Last edited:
Maybe just because I've never really had it, but I'm a sucker for that emotional connection with a chick. That feeling when you just want to look at them, smile and listen to what they have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom