TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story Time:
That's the broad I used to mess around with before I got into a serious relationship. Serious relation is over now doe. Since then, I have legit been on a role. Every time I've gone out, I end up meeting a cool chick. It has been a super confidence booster since I'm just getting back out there again. It's only been a couple of weeks/months since the break up. I also had to change my snapchat password cuz I think she was logging in lol The new semester starts next week and it feels good to start a new chapter in my life [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Some pics of the last couple of weeks:
Flourish my brothas
View media item 1460550
View media item 1460551

Story

Met some broad off pof
She from south centrall
I go there tonight and we go to dockweiler beach
Chill on the sand n get to touchin
Go to da whip and smash but didnt finishround 2 because cop car was lurkin

Realized i didnt even joy the smashing, best part of the night was hitting up taco bell.

Idk brahs this smashing randoms life might not be for me

Story

Met some broad off pof
She from south centrall
I go there tonight and we go to dockweiler beach
Chill on the sand n get to touchin
Go to da whip and smash but didnt finishround 2 because cop car was lurkin

Realized i didnt even joy the smashing, best part of the night was hitting up taco bell.

Idk brahs this smashing randoms life might not be for me

It can get repetitive especially if the chicks you're smashing do nothing for you personality wise

I used to go through phases where I wasn't even that interested in smashing new random P for a month or two at a time but then the urge would come back

Dat urge :lol:. You start thinking man this ain't all it's cracked up to be.... then you start lurking xvideos and see all the videos are the same from 10 years ago so you hit up all the old chicks you disregarded before trying to log on to pof and see that your profile has been deleted and you say why did I hang up my cleats in the first place

Dat urge :lol:. You start thinking man this ain't all it's cracked up to be.... then you start lurking xvideos and see all the videos are the same from 10 years ago so you hit up all the old chicks you disregarded before trying to log on to pof and see that your profile has been deleted and you say why did I hang up my cleats in the first place

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
The ACCURACY

Dem feels when you exchange secksee looks with someone in passing/public, then you try and run into them again at the same time/place at a later date to no avail :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
Have you guys ever messed with women who have way more money that you?

I just found out this chick drives a Bentley [emoji]128561[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]

She doesn't drive a Bentley but my gf makes more than double what I make
did you know her financial status beforehand or no?

It aint for everyone. Thinkin it's not for me now.
I don't think I'm built for that life either :lol:

By the way chick in the Bentley is the one I showed you

Dem feels when you exchange secksee looks with someone in passing/public, then you try and run into them again at the same time/place at a later date to no avail :lol: :frown:

bruh she waiting on you to reply to her craigslist missed connections post right now

Have you guys ever messed with women who have way more money that you?

I just found out this chick drives a Bentley [emoji]128561[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]

She doesn't drive a Bentley but my gf makes more than double what I make
did you know her financial status beforehand or no?

It aint for everyone. Thinkin it's not for me now.
I don't think I'm built for that life either :lol:

By the way chick in the Bentley is the one I showed you

We met on Tinder and she had her education listed in her bio so I assumed. I didn't find out the exact # until after we were official and it was actually lower than I had thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom