TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I like this chick at work and I know dont play where you eat but ma is :pimp:
The thing is I get nervous around her. This never happens with anybody else I talk. I mean she laughs at my jokes even blushes from my complements but I cant seem to close the deal. Everytime I get close to asking for the number I freeze up worst than peyton manning in playoffs. I need help lol

There's not really any help you need, you said she showing you signs, just go for it man, it's simple.

Women appreciate men who take what they want, if she bad as you say, believe there is another guy who ain't freezing at all.

Only if its a job and not your career though, not worth potentially messing up.

Who says they don't give head anymore...like that's just silly talk. It's not even like I'm gonna bust from the top. I just like the fact that you will put in the effort to please me. That's lowkey grounds of termination to me.
Son I drop this one chick because she told me that she wouldnt give me head. Like she didnt tell me she was giving head to her ex in all type of places....in the car while he driving or random places for GP. It sad that we were good friends for years before this happen. Those were my immature days.

Y'all ever have a chick that constantly made you wonder what if?

There's this chick from high school who was absolutely in love with me. This chick was literally a model. She even auditioned for America's next top model but they turned her down because of her age. She was about 6ft (I'm 5'8 :smh: ) half Panamanian/ half Haitian, beautiful smile and I just blew her off in high school. I actually turned her down to date this other chick who didn't look nearly as good but was ratchet (I got a thing for the ratchets :evil: ) chick professed her love to me and asked me to prom and I was just curving her telling her lets just be cool. Fast forward about 6-7 years later I see her on Facebook looking :wow: :wow: :wow: she was beautiful before but mannnnnnn!!!! I commented on a picture of her's where she's showing her rump and she posts a comment and picture of herself on my wall. A close up pic of her face, and she's winking at me, essentially saying "F-you" :smh:

She's with some lame now that we went to school with and she has 2 kids by him. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not too many things in life I regret but this one stings. Anytime one of my boys randomly see her they take great joy in reminding me how stupid I was for passing that up. Moral of the story: Dont be stupid :smh:

Last edited:
Ain't ******* with no women who don't go down, Camron taught me better than that.

This.. Head is better than sex most the times, depending on how good a chick box is. But I'll never keep a chick around that ain't sucking.

Eating the box is guaranteed top from a chick, you just got to release the freakiness out of her

I dont eat the bad but I still want the head..........am I wrong
ohwell.gif

I dont care also

I don't know how many chicks I stop talking to soon as they said they didn't give head . Like I'll delete the number right afterwards .

I ain't ran into a female that doesn't go down since 2008

She's wild for that

Last edited:
You gotta wait n see bro, a lot of these girls will say one thing and as soon as they see you or the D, they whole philosophy change. It's like they forget they ever said such things

this. anytime a chick says something like "we're not having sex" "I don't give head" etc I know it's a green light that I'm gonna smash.

I went to a bar with a chick last week and she took the time to stop the convo and ask me if it's alright that we don't have sex, she hasn't had sex in a long time, she forgot what it even feels like woopty woop blah blah and I was just like whatever. I really don't give a damn because if she don't give it up someone else will and I'm not about to be pursuing her like that anyway, but to me that's the type of thing a woman can understand without being explained once she gets to know the kinda guy you are.

anyway long story short I ended up finger banging her in the car that same nite :lol:. she gave me a ride to my car then we started kissing and grabbing each other and she asks if I have a condom but I didn't. smashed a few days later now she's talking about she wants to swallow it up for me. just another variation of a thirst test

You gotta wait n see bro, a lot of these girls will say one thing and as soon as they see you or the D, they whole philosophy change. It's like they forget they ever said such things

This man speaks the truth. There have been 3 in the past year who told me that garbage, and they all ended up going to work on me like some pros. I tell em all the same thing after they finish... "I thought you don't do that...."

this. anytime a chick says something like "we're not having sex" "I don't give head" etc I know it's a green light that I'm gonna smash.

I went to a bar with a chick last week and she took the time to stop the convo and ask me if it's alright that we don't have sex, she hasn't had sex in a long time, she forgot what it even feels like woopty woop blah blah and I was just like whatever. I really don't give a damn because if she don't give it up someone else will and I'm not about to be pursuing her like that anyway, but to me that's the type of thing a woman can understand without being explained once she gets to know the kinda guy you are.

anyway long story short I ended up finger banging her in the car that same nite :lol:. she gave me a ride to my car then we started kissing and grabbing each other and she asks if I have a condom but I didn't. smashed a few days later now she's talking about she wants to swallow it up for me. just another variation of a thirst test

This x 1000

The ones who off top usually say I don' t do this or do that are the ones that end up doing it to the fullest. You gotta be patient and drop her priority a few tiers down, she'll come around if ya'll cool. I swear dudes lose more yambs expecting a quick turnaround.

I mean I played that game in middle school/early HS but we grown, I don't have any time for that type of fronting. Like I said I don't even currently know any women who say/do **** like that and I don't wanna know em.

Last chick that did that was 28. I wasn't even playing games, actually it was a lack of interest in playing games so she got relegated to the back, sorta friendzoned because my interest waned after that. I didn't care about the outcome of the situation with her at that point, just didn't tell her to kick rocks and we chit chatted every now and then. Options b, it keeps you even.

Act nonchalant and the box will open up for you. Thirst usually makes women close their legs. I act like I don't care if I smash cuz I really don't lol. They see I have options and then wanna please me and are down for whatever. Never let words get you discouraged. Just had a nice chick send me some nipple ring pics. Looking at her you wouldn't think she got down like that. But I ignored her for a few days. Sent a few txts. No phone talking yet and she telling me she like to be submissive and give head. Act like you really don't need the box and you will most likely get it.

Act nonchalant and the box will open up for you. Thirst usually makes women close their legs. I act like I don't care if I smash cuz I really don't lol. They see I have options and then wanna please me and are down for whatever. Never let words get you discouraged. Just had a nice chick send me some nipple ring pics. Looking at her you wouldn't think she got down like that. But I ignored her for a few days. Sent a few txts. No phone talking yet and she telling me she like to be submissive and give head. Act like you really don't need the box and you will most likely get it.

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I had an accident and been without a car for a while. How do you dudes with no car get the yambs to come to you pick you up that whole thing?

Yo fam do white chicks say dude every so often in their text or daily talk. Not sure how I feel about this chick calling me dude.
I say this cause that older chick kept calling me dude and turned out to be crazy.

Act
nonchalant and the box will open up for you. Thirst usually makes women close their legs. I act like I don't care if I smash cuz I really don't lol. They see I have options and then wanna please me and are down for whatever. Never let words get you discouraged. Just had a nice chick send me some nipple ring pics. Looking at her you wouldn't think she got down like that. But I ignored her for a few days. Sent a few txts. No phone talking yet and she telling me she like to be submissive and give head. Act like you really don't need the box and you will most likely get it.

Everybody know the "nice" looking ones are the ones doing the most. Yet and still I never have women take anything off the table when it comes to sex, shy, "nice" girl or not without having to say a damn thing.

This is so true ! You always dropping knowledge bro .

Nice work champ :pimp:

Bros I am blown out my mind right now but I gotta funny story. I just went on YouTube mobile looking for some James brown music to vibe to. So without really thinking I just punched in sex machine and watched the first result that popped up. It was James brown performing one of his many masterpieces. While watching I couldn't help but observe the tremendo swag he possessed. He was downright groovy. "Get up-uh (get on up..) git UP-pah (get on up..)". As the video reached its conclusion I eagerly went back to the list of results.

As I scrolled down further I saw a couple more James brown videos and one from sly and the family stones. I didn't know what I was really looking for so I just kept scrolling.

I noticed a video with an interesting headline that mentioned something like ultimate pleasure and my curiosity was piqued. I don't want to give too much disclosure but I'm sure we all have seen those unboxing vids that come out when new shoes drop. I think I just watched one for the Kobe ix. Anyhoo just imagine something like that but instead of fresh sneakers it is a sex toy and instead of a sneakerhead it's a sex crazed blonde chick :lol: and yes it was apparently cutting edge technology on some foam hyperlunar steez

If there was anyone out there that ever doubted that women love sex more than men (100 % scientific fact) I think I just found the smoking gun :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom