TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If at all possible, try to work things out bro. Make it clear that her insecurities are getting in the way of your growth as a couple. If she can't understand that, then you already know what you need to do. In my situation, I just knew that it would be an endless cycle of fights and make-up sex, and back to being worried about if she is going to bring up old problems. She needed to change, and it wasn't going to happen while still being emotionally attached to me.

For my ex, she thought that my decision was sudden. What she didn't realize was that she was slowly pushing me away with every time she picked a fight with me or decided to be emotional/irrational. I reached my limit. I made my decision.

I thought that she was the one. She had a key to my place, my family liked her a lot. But in the end, I had to put myself first. And I just knew that I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Of course I'ma try to make it work, but I'm hoping she meets me halfway. Not on some 70-30 or even 60-40 ish either.

That's exactly how I'm feeling now as far it's been building up for a good while. Tried letting it go, but with every "new" fight it keeps stacking on top of other ish.

Yeah man thanks, I'ma try my best to make it work.
I'ma make sure I'm happy at the end, I can't make anyone happy unless I am. I'm not a selfish person, but be real with yourself. How do you spread joy & happiness with those around you if one is not happy with one's self?

Welcome back!
Can I get one early so I can read once I hop off the plane :nerd:
QdKDNsO.gif

Smh, y'all out of order, I wasn't askin for ways to get on, I was gonna use the most out the way line just to be a savage

I told one "I hope u not wearin no panties" and she started gigglin

Don't play me like I'm scared of *****

Eye contact is so crucial. You can volley eye contact with a pretty girl and tell if she's interested if she keeps meeting with your eyes.

Look a couple seconds then look away, though. No long creepy *** stares.

May seem like common knowledge but I think it is slept on.

i don't even care if i come off as creepy

i'll stare right into her soul

Was at court today and copped this cute latinas number

She been texting me since

How do i take the next step?

How do i ask her out? I jus wanna smash she seem like a freakkyy

You willing to drink this girl's coochie juice but not some alcohol to get to it?

Is coochie juice haram? :nerd:

Last edited:
One of my fav weekends of the year

Bout to flourish in Santa Monica tomorrow

What y'all got on deck?

I remember I try to get back with my ex, burned bridges chilling with my best friend too much. still friends to this date though, I think my ex was just jealous because my best friend  was pretty. Just not attracted to my friend like that. anyway I have a crazy chick on my hands I have to deal with..........................i'm obviously bored talking about my life
laugh.gif

Got nothing on deck, chick i wanted to see is working might hittup this new chick i met today to see if she wanna do sumtin tomorrow. Just dont know what to ask her out too yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom