TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn girl said she loved me.......

:smh:

View media item 821401lol j/k .. a little

lesson of the day non OGs.
when set in a situation where there are multiple woman in a group and you're trying to holler at one. You must talk to all of them in order set aside any hate the others may throw at the girl who actually want you.
i'll elaborate on my story later at work but I pulled 3 potentials 2 of which were chatting me up at the same time...

View media item 821401lol j/k .. a little

lesson of the day non OGs.
when set in a situation where there are multiple woman in a group and you're trying to holler at one. You must talk to all of them in order set aside any hate the others may throw at the girl who actually want you.
i'll elaborate on my story later at work but I pulled 3 potentials 2 of which were chatting me up at the same time...

One of my favorite things to get the one I really want a lil jealous by talking more to their friends. Get's them all heated.

I Do notice it's always the ones that will never be more to me than sex. Gotta be some psychology **** behind that.

Lol, when the liquors in the system I go for it early. Haven't been out in months though, not really feeling it right now.

I don't like to hit more than once. I just like the chase.

Always liked this quote

"Maybe some people aren't ment to be tamed, maybe they are supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with"

Ight. So this chick that I've known since the beginning of the semester told me that she was feeling me. We've been cool since literally the beginning of the semester but she had a boyfriend in NC at A&T. Dude seemed like a lame but I respected the situation plus my homie at Hampton was tryna holla. So I guess her boy friend shafted her for valentines day, so she bought me mad stuff for VDay b/c it was my bday too but I couldn't really kick it with her b/c of this other chick on campus that I had already put some work in on and my main thang at the crib....

So this week she stop by the room. She bout 5'1, athletic waist/stomach, crazy petite w/ a lil bubble for a booty. Now this is the 1st time I ever missed with a chick this petite but brehs I may never look back :lol: ... All the nasty things I did to her :pimp:

But........ She started as the homie, I clapped, now she's being more demanding of my attention and time :smh: ... I'm not trying to be tied down no time soon

Ight. So this chick that I've known since the beginning of the semester told me that she was feeling me. We've been cool since literally the beginning of the semester but she had a boyfriend in NC at A&T. Dude seemed like a lame but I respected the situation plus my homie at Hampton was tryna holla. So I guess her boy friend shafted her for valentines day, so she bought me mad stuff for VDay b/c it was my bday too but I couldn't really kick it with her b/c of this other chick on campus that I had already put some work in on and my main thang at the crib....

So this week she stop by the room. She bout 5'1, athletic waist/stomach, crazy petite w/ a lil bubble for a booty. Now this is the 1st time I ever missed with a chick this petite but brehs I may never look back
laugh.gif
... All the nasty things I did to her
pimp.gif

But........ She started as the homie, I clapped, now she's being more demanding of my attention and time
mean.gif
... I'm not trying to be tied down no time soon
In my experience, chicks who will do long distance relationships are extremely difficult to keep on the side.

[COLOR=#red]out in uptown Dallas at Kung Fu...lots of women...They mirin but your boy just chillin. Dam it feels good be in control and not thirstin over these women. Any of y all in here still taking a break from these yambs? Need to try it...it's good for you every once in awhile. Ok yeah so I got top last week, but it was because she insisted but I didn't bsmash.[/COLOR]

Im there, I'm keeping a low pro from friends and fam too. It feels good just to be in your own space for a bit. When the coats come off I'll reinsert myself.

[COLOR=#red]out in uptown Dallas at Kung Fu...lots of women...They mirin but your boy just chillin. Dam it feels good be in control and not thirstin over these women. Any of y all in here still taking a break from these yambs? Need to try it...it's good for you every once in awhile. Ok yeah so I got top last week, but it was because she insisted but I didn't bsmash.[/COLOR]
tumblr_lmqzc8i3eG1qh28qoo1_500.gif

camron.gif

Yeah you not walking out of Kung Fu by yourself tonight, lol...

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Mugen you are no doubt the wisest man in here amongst other wise men, but real talk I left without a woman and without a number. Yo this one chick was around me all night just waiting for me to pull the trigger, even my boy was like yo dude she been in your grill all night...but I didn't do it. No lie her girl could have been a stunt double for Beyoncé body and errythang I gave her a hug before leaving and the chick who was on me all night looked dumbfounded. I could have bagged Benotce as well cause my boy was drunk and felt her *** and I played good cop to his bad cop and she ate it all up.

So why am I going through all this? Because for once in my life I'm learning restraint.the women gonna be there, but I need to learn how to focus on things that's gonna make me better. It's sorta like a fast but instead of food I'm fasting from Yambs. So I'll be living from the eyes of you guys stories until I get back in the game. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom