TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be honest if shes my wifey idk how comfortable i am with it. Both of m previous exes talked about it before but with the most recent she was too deep in love to share and the one before that she wanted to do it with her frie d she had sex witj beforw which was like 5'10 and fat not attractive. I was like no.

Admittedly ive actually ran a 3 some with my cousin on a chick before. It was my first and last chick was a freak. We were drunk. It was weird but not exactly a horrible experience. Just was what it was. No DP just front to back action. Both suckin on them teddy bears at the same time.
Lol looking back it was a hot mess and fun

That's a train lol

I would think nobody is cool with them and another dude smashing their main chick. But imma freaky *****, let's spice this **** up and get nasty. O my got 2 rules no other dude with my girl and she can never touch my ***.

Aye check this out.

A super attractive goddess just came through my office. She was every bit of 5'3" with a complexion similar to a mixture of caramel & honey. Slim thick...perfect body. While discussing her order she was placing, I made sure I kept strong eye contact. She did too. I can tell she got a little goofiness in her. She almost knocked over some **** while she was leaving.

Normally, I don't try to talk to my female clients but shorty got me ready to cross that line. She's coming back tomorrow.

Help me out with some tips for switching from a business to a pleasure type thing.

Last edited:
You down for happy hour once we end our day? Since LSU about to destroy Syracuse we can drink as an early celebration

I am just throwing jabs with that second part tho

Jumping to pleasure already?
If y'all meet tomorrow just wait til y'all vibing. Be straight up and tell her she got a dope vibe about her. Ask her to get a cup of coffee sometime and see where it goes from there

Jumping to pleasure already?
If y'all meet tomorrow just wait til y'all vibing. Be straight up and tell her she got a dope vibe about her. Ask her to get a cup of coffee sometime and see where it goes from there

I just want her. Shorty left hours ago and I'm still thinking about her. I was getting a nice vibe from her. My homie was in the office when she came through. Ill be solo when she come through tomorrow. I'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
200.gif

b168e8c8fd92f636a81f1832f1d717fc.gif

y'all out here wilin' with that 2 guys and 1 girl. That's foul as hell, ain't no way some random is touching my main. I'm def not down for that.

I just want her. Shorty left hours ago and I'm still thinking about her. I was getting a nice vibe from her. My homie was in the office when she came through. Ill be solo when she come through tomorrow. I'll see how that goes.

I know the feels bro. Trust :rofl:
Just ease into it though. Mess around and get caled thirsty and lose a client

Last edited:
I don't think anybody in here said they are down with 2 dudes and their girl what are dudes talking about?

only have a threesome if your girl really with the girl on girl stuff otherwise it's wack because she not really into it

I'd had a few moments where I had to tell my girl to relax .. she be using moves I used on her :smh: :lol:

You down for happy hour once we end our day? Since LSU about to destroy Syracuse we can drink as an early celebration

I am just throwing jabs with that second part tho

Nah it's ok. We're gonna get destroyed even though we're 3-0 for first time since 1991 lol. I'd love to do happy hour but I won't be able to do it during the game. Game's at 12 I gotta work until 2:30 then hit the bank before they close. Plus I'm dogsitting this weekend. If we go somewhere I can take the dog I'm down to meet up Saturday around 5ish. Just text me.

Yo this chick got me sprung. Couldn't get enough of her lips last night. I said lets go to my bed she said "in a week".

Today officially the first day of cuffing season.
View media item 1724919

Last edited:
Fam.........
That moment your girls real inner freak comes out...
Today marks the day stuff is going to get way more interesting.

Edit:
Chick at the front desk of the gym just addressed me by name (the one not in the system).
And said hi before i even got to the desk.

Been wanting to holla at her but i was told she was married. ..time to find out for myself
Let cuffing season commence

Last edited:
I was about to make a post asking where everyone was this weekened. board been quiet, hope that mean yall putting in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom