TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I cum fast then I cum fast. I'm kind of over that and sometimes give chicks that good D the first time. Then sloppy seconds and thirds afterwards.

And uniquely fast :lol:

Not always. Depends on how much foreplay

Truuuuu. I'm the type that extends foreplay until they pretty much start screaming for it. Makes the experience 100x better imo.

But intense :lol:. And not necessarily, after that 1st quick one I feel I can go 5 rounds.

Man i miss the times I had a main I could actually go 5 rounds with. Going 5 rounds with a random or someone you dont care about is gonna turn them into that stage 5 clinger quick.

Last edited:
If I haven't smashed recently then I get hard super quick so extended foreplay is a no go.

They'll happily accept animalistic wild sex instead

ino this is anti this thread kind of but how do i cuff this chick

wont get the chance to see her until the weekend maybe

shes the one that has been talking me a little less lately but today i asked if she enjoys spending time with me and she said she really does

Yo real talk how does busting in the yambs raw and having a chick fully swallow feel like?

I dont know these feels and it doesnt seem like my girl is gonna compromise on either of them any time soon.

Getting swallowed is a life changing experience homie. NOTHING like seeing it first hand.

I mean, you only see those in adult films, and only fantasized of it happening to you. And when it does. :wow:

My problem is the exact opposite of yours. I can't keep a stiffy in the shower even when Im hitting the yambs. I faked it last night with my girl cus I was feeling myself getting soft :lol:

Sex in showers is OVERRATED! Yeah I said it... one of those most hyped up things ever!

And uniquely fast :lol:

But intense :lol:. And not necessarily, after that 1st quick one I feel I can go 5 rounds.

Not always. Depends on how much foreplay

If I cum fast then I cum fast. I'm kind of over that and sometimes give chicks that good D the first time. Then sloppy seconds and thirds afterwards.

Truuuuu. I'm the type that extends foreplay until they pretty much start screaming for it. Makes the experience 100x better imo.
Man i miss the times I had a main I could actually go 5 rounds with. Going 5 rounds with a random or someone you dont care about is gonna turn them into that stage 5 clinger quick.

If I haven't smashed recently then I get hard super quick so extended foreplay is a no go.

They'll happily accept animalistic wild sex instead

[COLOR=#red]y'all do realize that every guy is different right?

And to be honest if you give a chick one long satisfying round that's all that is really needed. Trust and believe you can put it on a chick so seriously the first time around that she'll actually need time to recover. One very strong nut >>>>
But again my original point stands every guy is different...then again I do have problems with chicks getting too attached after I smash so maybe I should bring it down a notch or 2 :lol:[/COLOR]

Don't remember how TAY feels about Tariq Nasheed/Mack lessons but I've been giving him an honest listen these past few days.  Aside from the lenthy call-in sections, he sums up/packages what TAY has been saying quite nicely.

Getting swallowed is a life changing experience homie. NOTHING like seeing it first hand.

I mean, you only see those in adult films, and only fantasized of it happening to you. And when it does. :wow:

THIS!

Especially when she looks up at you :wow: :wow: :wow:

Don't remember how TAY feels about Tariq Nasheed/Mack lessons but I've been giving him an honest listen these past few days.  Aside from the lenthy call-in sections, he sums up/packages what TAY has been saying quite nicely.

His podcasts are hilarious! He also has a book that I've read "The Art of Mackin" that seriously changed my outlook on life. It's a great read, I suggest everyone give it a chance no matter how massive your yamb intake is. Their are some quality gems in that book

Last edited:
My problem is the exact opposite of yours. I can't keep a stiffy in the shower even when Im hitting the yambs. I faked it last night with my girl cus I was feeling myself getting soft :lol:

Sex in showers is OVERRATED! Yeah I said it... one of those most hyped up things ever!

Nothing is overrated like sex in a hot tub. Legit top 3 disappointments in my life.

Quick question......what's yall opinion on dating baby mommas?

To kick it and have sex? Yes

Date? Na

I mean I'm not going to just disqualify a woman because she has a kid but at the same time the situation can get too stressful from what I've seen

To kick it and have sex? Yes

Date? Na

I mean I'm not going to just disqualify a woman because she has a kid but at the same time the situation can get too stressful from what I've seen

Don't wanna derail the thread or nothing but I know dudes here who have experience on this kind of matter. My girl has a kid and I feel overwhelmed at times. Just want some insight on what's to come

ino this is anti this thread kind of but how do i cuff this chick

wont get the chance to see her until the weekend maybe

shes the one that has been talking me a little less lately but today i asked if she enjoys spending time with me and she said she really does

IMO for now you just gotta make the best of the occasions where y'all link up. I've learned that it's not really the best in a woman's eyes to ask if she enjoys the time y'all spend together..they'll subconsciously see the question as a sign of insecurity (not saying that you are tho).

Just up the confidence a bit...know that when y'all see each other that it's gonna be a good time, && let her realize that thru your actions. Take it a day at a time && let her do the heavy lifting in terms of asking questions/progressing things.

Dated one, && my experience was great. Her kid wasn't a hindrance to us at all, but that may have been attributed to us being 1.5 hrs apart. Had to plan a lot more effectively, but the payoff was worth it. I'd def. consider doing it again if I was feeling her.

Last edited:
Had a chance at a baby mama but I left it alone. I didn't wanna deal with that type of situation at all. Now I'm second guessing on it haha

[COLOR=#red]Depends bro. You'll hear a lot of guys in here saying no, but it really depends on what you're looking for and what she brings to the table. To be real I wouldn't look for validation for dating a woman with kids here on NT because you'll not even get an honest completely mature answer no offense.

I'd rather date an educated beautiful woman with her own that has a child than a scallywag without a child. Then it also depends on what type of relationship she has with the child's father...you have to be careful because if you were looking to be serious then he could be a threat depending on how she interacts with him.

I guess I get tired of hearing stuff like "just to smash you should do it"...as if a woman with a child is only good for smashing. If that's the only reason just leave the chick alone and find one without a kid. [/COLOR]

Don't wanna derail the thread or nothing but I know dudes here who have experience on this kind of matter. My girl has a kid and I feel overwhelmed at times. Just want some insight on what's to come

Every situation is different, you just have to set your boundaries and stick to them.

What exactly makes you feel overwhelmed?

Be honest would any of you guys smash a girl that has the same last name as you , family from the same country and all ? there's a story behind this one ill post it later .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom