TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a month or so ago about me getting a deaf chick number. Her body language was like any other white chick.

Why are yall talking as if they arent regular fenales outside of being hearing impaired. (Hearing impaired not mute as someone commented wrongfully )
Take a trip to gallaudet university. Their still woman and youll see how fine those women are

Last edited:
When y'all lost yall's virginity, did you guys tell the chick straight up that you were a virgin or just act as if you knew what you were doing?

laugh.gif

When y'all lost yall's virginity, did you guys tell the chick straight up that you were a virgin or just act as if you knew what you were doing?
acted like I knew what I was doing my *** nutted in < 5 minutes too. Couldnt get back hard either. ****** on a senior when I was a sophomore tho so i won 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Lasted decently long like 15 mins the first time, still ain't tell my girl it was my first time :lol:

I lied

I lied and said I wasnt :lol:
I didn't even bust :smh:

Lol I got off the phone with the girl who I've been talking to for a while and she agreed to come through. I knew what was gonna happen so I grabbed the lotion and GOT TO WORK. Quick fap session to get that first nut out (NT taught me). Cleaned up and drank some water. About 15 mins later, she comes through, we're watching TV, blazhay blah we start smashing...I went for about 40 minutes, strokes all ****** up, no rhythm whatsoever :lol: after a while I just faked my nut :smh: :lol:

I know for a fact she didn't finish either. Luckily I had other chances with her. We did it again the next day (and I nutted) and every day for the rest of that week. I was buying boxes of condoms at cvs every week :smh:

This went on for about 4 months

Moral of the story...don't fap before you smash. Id rather bust early than not bust at all...or even worse and go soft while you still in the box...now THAT can have a crazy effect on ya head. Have you overthinking it every time you in the box after. And if course it happens again if you think about it. It's happened to me a handful of times. It's all mental

Last edited:
My girl never finishes. I could be smashing with the fury of a thousand suns and she could be enjoying it plenty but it bugs me that the O is so rare other than from the cunning linguist which lets face it nobody really wants to do more than once a week if that

he O is so rare other than from the cunning linguist which lets face it nobody really wants to do more than once a week if that

What?!?!
Sheesh id eat my girl out every day if I could :lol:
You don't like doing that, fam? (I guess to eaches own)

But for me, I love that ****

Lifting shorty upside down (tombstone pile driver style) and stuffing your face in it while she tops you :pimp:
Stuffing your face in it from the back :pimp:
Lifting her up (like the power bomb wrestling move) and getting that tongue up in there as she rubs the top of your head :pimp:

I just love hearing the noises and seeing the squirming honestly. If I had a girl who didn't make noise while I gave the mouf, I probably wouldn't enjoy it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom