TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
To The TAY gawds yall ever date a rich chick that got major bread....and if so how did/would yall milk her trust fund?
We been talking for about 2 wks now i finally piped her lastnight what would yall approach be going forward?
Shes already vulnerable single mother 27 need help on the next move
Just be a lovable dude. She'll end up wanting to buy you things and give you money. Treat her good and she'll treat you

I'm not one to let a lady wine and dine me

If it's someone I'm interested in then nah

But if it's someone just to smash then why not

I got a free nice dinner and a free night at Encore last year from this chick bc she wanted me to spend another night in Vegas and smash her :lol:

dude wants chick to be a sidechick

she accepts role to be sidechick

he doesnt resepct her

:lol:

You obviously interpreted the my story completely wrong.

I was just hitting her up to hit her up. never said I wanted her to be my side chick .....

a bench when you're single has no "side chicks" on it

you must have missed the part where It was inferred I cut her out because I had a chick....

I'm not one to let a lady wine and dine me

Why not?

"Sugar mama's" are the best. This one chick was 10 years older than me would pick up the tab at the bar every time. Plus cop food.

Only awkward part was I graduated High School with her younger brother and son had the room next to us while we smashed loud as **** :wow:

girl at my job has been way too flirtatious. 50 50 if she with it because several months ago she said she was moving in w her bf. idk her situation now and im lazy

My career right, health right, money right, but my gf situation is a straight mess.  gf's dad has cancer. she stays only looking out for her own interests, never gives an eff literally what i wanna do anymore.  her dad met me once before he caught that terminal and because were of diff religions (and not even practicing like that).  dad put her on notice awhile ago that she'd be disowned if she has anything to do with me. we going on 3+ years going out where she cant tell her parents where she goes, and she has to be home every night.   dad also abused her moms and ****** that whole family up.  so i feel no remorse at all, and i try my best to be understanding with gf but she got the high and mighty attitude these women be having, try to box a ***** in.   I try to support her but shes like her pops, quick to disrespect the ones who love them.  Only thing keeping me in it is the sex, which is getting rarer and rarer.  and the fact that we supposed to go vacay very soon.   She a special girl but she can be a real *****

My career right, health right, money right, but my gf situation is a straight mess.  gf's dad has cancer. she stays only looking out for her own interests, never gives an eff literally what i wanna do anymore.  her dad met me once before he caught that terminal and because were of diff religions (and not even practicing like that).  dad put her on notice awhile ago that she'd be disowned if she has anything to do with me. we going on 3+ years going out where she cant tell her parents where she goes, and she has to be home every night.   dad also abused her moms and ****** that whole family up.  so i feel no remorse at all, and i try my best to be understanding with gf but she got the high and mighty attitude these women be having, try to box a ***** in.   I try to support her but shes like her pops, quick to disrespect the ones who love them.  Only thing keeping me in it is the sex, which is getting rarer and rarer.  and the fact that we supposed to go vacay very soon.   She a special girl but she can be a real *****

Have you experienced the death of a parent yet?

If yes, you should understand

If no, then you should try to understand she don't give a damn about nothing else but her dad dying and it's hard to split your emotions in different places at this time

At the end of the day, you're not going to care cause in your eyes her old man is standing in your way. In her eyes that's still her pops despite whatever **** they've been through.

Yooooo. I dont know what I got myself into, but I like it alot. She's so submissive to me its crazy. I was on the phone with her talking about me making a workout and diet plan for her. And talking about workouts and what ever. Then I noticed her voice getting lower and lower. I knew she was getting horny cause I heard it in her voice. Its happened alot but this time I told her to put her hand down her pants and start playing. Then I told her to stop and I dont want her to orgasm till the next time I see her. She said she doesnt know if she can wait the 5days. I said I want her to do it (wait) for me or ill be upset if she orgasms.

Yall dudes scared me about the explicit talk in TAY and getting the tread locked, so I wont go into any more details.
lol, good thing you added that last part in, i was about to say thats avg **** man

To The TAY gawds yall ever date a rich chick that got major bread....and if so how did/would yall milk her trust fund?
We been talking for about 2 wks now i finally piped her lastnight what would yall approach be going forward?
thats been something i wanted since i was 15

i talked to girls who would pay for everything and buy me stuff (i wouldnt let em trick on me like that tho, im not cut like that), but never one who was actually rich

My last 2 girlfriends were loaded. The last one was an Italian and she was cool. She was infatuated with me but her pops was lowkey racist. She was always running back and telling me that her pops was scared of her dating black guys and thought she would end up dead somewhere. It sucked because both times I met him he was smiling in my face offering me drinks, the whole 9. Anywho she was really generous and always offered to buy me things that I would say I wanted in passing like a new TV, xbox or some air maxes but I always declined. The one thing I didn't decline though was driving her Audi. An all white supercharged A7. Her pops bought it for her as graduation gift and she wasn't into cars like that so she didn't understand what she had in her possession. I would whip that thing like it was no tomorrow. Driving it to work the whole 9. I didn't even wanna look at my Infiniti anymore :lol: eventually it didn't work out with her. She had these weird anxiety problems and would get all weird and depressed sometimes for no reason and I wasn't feeling all that side ish her pops was talking about blacks so it was an amicable split. She's still down to get together though.

The one before that is complicated. She has this nice paying accounting job in the city and lives in a 6 bedroom house all by herself. She wants me to propose to her but I can't do it. I just can't. It sucks because I was this close to doing it about 2 years back but I still have some things in my life I wanna work on. She wants a kid too. The thing is that me and her grew up together and I know that she's gonna end up being the one I settle down with....but I'm having too much fun right now!

Eh...

My last 2 girlfriends were loaded. The last one was an Italian and she was cool. She was infatuated with me but her pops was lowkey racist. She was always running back and telling me that her pops was scared of her dating black guys and thought she would end up dead somewhere. It sucked because both times I met him he was smiling in my face offering me drinks, the whole 9. Anywho she was really generous and always offered to buy me things that I would say I wanted in passing like a new TV, xbox or some air maxes but I always declined. The one thing I didn't decline though was driving her Audi. An all white supercharged A7. Her pops bought it for her as graduation gift and she wasn't into cars like that so she didn't understand what she had in her possession. I would whip that thing like it was no tomorrow. Driving it to work the whole 9. I didn't even wanna look at my Infiniti anymore :lol: eventually it didn't work out with her. She had these weird anxiety problems and would get all weird and depressed sometimes for no reason and I wasn't feeling all that side ish her pops was talking about blacks so it was an amicable split. She's still down to get together though.

The one before that is complicated. She has this nice paying accounting job in the city and lives in a 6 bedroom house all by herself. She wants me to propose to her but I can't do it. I just can't. It sucks because I was this close to doing it about 2 years back but I still have some things in my life I wanna work on. She wants a kid too. The thing is that me and her grew up together and I know that she's gonna end up being the one I settle down with....but I'm having too much fun right now!

Eh...

Now thats wild lots of similarities shes italian with a 6 bedroom house i drive an infiniti as well :lol:
Bruh trust me i understand im having fun too but aint trying to settle no matter how bad this chick look i aint falling for the trap i just want as much piece of the pie i can get *birdman hand rub

thats been something i wanted since i was 15

i talked to girls who would pay for everything and buy me stuff (i wouldnt let em trick on me like that tho, im not cut like that), but never one who was actually rich

I figure the more pipe i give her the more shes under the spell i need to take advantage :evil:

Now thats wild lots of similarities shes italian with a 6 bedroom house i drive an infiniti as well :lol:
Bruh trust me i understand im having fun too but aint trying to settle no matter how bad this chick look i aint falling for the trap i just want as much piece of the pie i can get *birdman hand rub

[emoji]128563[/emoji] wow that's crazy wild! We're on the same exact page then when it comes to these wealthy broads. My boys kept telling me that I'm crazy for leaving the Italian chick alone because I could've gotten anything I wanted off her and my other ex with the 6 bedroom crib I creep and smash her at least once a month, I just hate making the drive and feel guilty that she drops everything to have me sleep in a bed with her because she's lonely...but these chicks are a dime a dozen. My advice is enjoy the ride and never make yourself feel as though you have to over compensate because she has bread. She fell for you just the way you are. If it works out, cool. If not, they'll be others. Just enjoy the money ride

Alright Tay I've been with my girlfriend 7 years and I'm 21 years old. When she makes me mad I want to discover what's out in the world and I do to some extent but the chicks I discover are boring as hell and it leads me to think damn maybe it's not that bad so I eventually wind back up with her.Shes really jealous hearted if I do things with just my friends and I don't invite her so that upsets me,but now we are about to graduate college soon I know she's gonna be expecting marriage but I'm not even 25 I don't want all of that yet. My question is what would you do if you were in my shoes?

I've been there and done that. TRUST ME. I felt just like that before, telling myself all other chicks were lame and most of it I know it was cause you think you can't find anything better than your current girl. If you really see her as future wifey and can handle jealousy then stick with her. If you aren't and she wants the next step in the relationship, dead it. It won't work trust me. It's going to cause more problems and eventually you'll feel forced to do things than doing it naturally.

Last edited:
Alright Tay I've been with my girlfriend 7 years and I'm 21 years old. When she makes me mad I want to discover what's out in the world and I do to some extent but the chicks I discover are boring as hell and it leads me to think damn maybe it's not that bad so I eventually wind back up with her.Shes really jealous hearted if I do things with just my friends and I don't invite her so that upsets me,but now we are about to graduate college soon I know she's gonna be expecting marriage but I'm not even 25 I don't want all of that yet. My question is what would you do if you were in my shoes?

Explore life dude, jealousy is never a good thing.

Plenty of more women that are understanding out there. She gets mad if you chill wit YOUR friends and SHE isnt included in plans? Childish behavior if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom